All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

Still no excuse. If you've never been on something, you truly have to wait as long as it takes and do all that is necessary to achieve that goal, even if it's 101 alot!

That's how Team Dai-Servo rolls!

Look, I'm not gonna miss AA or ROE for TT. That's how I do my EPCOT Exploring.:cool::lol:

Expo_Seeker40

I would love to have them rerecord Dame Judi's narration as a bit more dramatic....heaven forbid it makes a child fall a sleep

can you image....traveling through the stars toward the bolt of lightning with a little Vic Perrin thrown in....and her deep dramatic "M" voice...

"Where have we come from? Where are we going? The answers lie in our past...in the dust from which we were born, answers recorded on the walls of time. So let us journey into our past, to seek those answers...I'll show you how our ancestors created the world we know today....and then it will be your turn.....to create the world.......of tomorrow"

EPCOT Explorer

I would love to have them rerecord Dame Judi's narration as a bit more dramatic....heaven forbid it makes a child fall a sleep

can you image....traveling through the stars toward the bolt of lightning with a little Vic Perrin thrown in....and her deep dramatic "M" voice...

"Where have we come from? Where are we going? The answers lie in our past...in the dust from which we were born, answers recorded on the walls of time. So let us journey into our past, to seek those answers...I'll show you how our ancestors created the world we know today....and then it will be your turn.....to create the world.......of tomorrow"

There are a few time when she uses the M voice...It's not enough though.:brick:

And throw in some Irons.;)

Vernonpush

There are a few time when she uses the M voice...It's not enough though.:brick:

And throw in some Irons.;)

OK.

66irons.jpg

ignite_irons.jpg

irons500.jpg

irons.jpg

TinkerBell9988

:lol::sohappy:

Actually, if they DID form a EPCOT-centric (heh) club, I think I would very much so save up and join.

I think we've got a nice concept here... :lol:

Can we include some retro t-shirts for members only? I think that would totally rock.

And maybe Disney can hire Martin for the members-only commemorative DVD documentaries...
:lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom