All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aladdin2007

They think they have a good Union but they don't. "They're basicly slaves."

They are making the paperboy do all the work on his own instead I bet, thats what is taking so long, and then by 7 or 8am he has to be back in his spot to face the wall yet again for another day until night falls. :)

Which gets me to thinking, I would not want to be alone up there at night with all of those characters and people standing around, eerie :ROFLOL:

HMF

Original Poster
They are making the paperboy do all the work on his own instead I bet, thats what is taking so long, and then by 7 or 8am he has to be back in his spot to face the wall yet again for another day until night falls. :)

Which gets me to thinking, I would not want to be alone up there at night with all of those characters and people standing around, eerie :ROFLOL:
Don't worry once version 5 comes around He will get a nice retirement.

mcjaco

I still don't believe their plusing anything. And you're all just worked up over nothing. But that's just me. ;) It just seems ridiculous that it's been over a year on this silly "project."

And I just realized that I forgot to grab my SSE Perrin footage for Martin yesterday. DOH!

aladdin2007

I still don't believe their plusing anything. And you're all just worked up over nothing. But that's just me. ;) It just seems ridiculous that it's been over a year on this silly "project."
While I agree, those in the know here still say its coming, and soon. Like Martin said there are items already up there that just have not been activated yet, and that when done both camps will be happy, the purists and daily guests. To me personally Im having starting to have a hard time believing that Tomorrows Child will return in any form, becuase you cant have both that going on and the video in the vehicle still doing its spiel and narration at the same time. But we'll see.

EPCOT Explorer

And I just realized that I forgot to grab my SSE Perrin footage for Martin yesterday. DOH!
So then why would Martin, Lee and Tirian all be saying it?

and yes, DOH!:lol:

mcjaco

So then why would Martin, Lee and Tirian all be saying it?

and yes, DOH!:lol:

They aren't lies if they're being told something that isn't correct, right? :drevil:

Yes, double D'OH. I had the DVD in my hand, and left it on the parental units kitchen table.....grrrrrrr.

EPCOT Explorer

They aren't lies if they're being told something that isn't correct, right? :drevil:

Yes, double D'OH. I had the DVD in my hand, and left it on the parental units kitchen table.....grrrrrrr.

Semantics!:dazzle::lol:

And HUGE DOH! When can you get back to it?

mcjaco

And HUGE DOH! When can you get back to it?

They're only 20 minutes down the road. I have multiple video projects going on, among other hobbies, so it's still on the backburner, which means multiple trips back and forth. I was just so proud that I remembered to get it this time......then I forgot it! Ahhhh. :lol:

As I've told Martin, it's not good footage as the old GE monstrosity of a camera had a really tough time focusing in the dark. There's a lot of hunting for focus so my Father gave up about 2/3's of the way through the ride.

EPCOT Explorer

They're only 20 minutes down the road. I have multiple video projects going on, among other hobbies, so it's still on the backburner, which means multiple trips back and forth. I was just so proud that I remembered to get it this time......then I forgot it! Ahhhh. :lol:

As I've told Martin, it's not good footage as the old GE monstrosity of a camera had a really tough time focusing in the dark. There's a lot of hunting for focus so my Father gave up about 2/3's of the way through the ride.

Ah.:lol:

And we had a cam like that too! Still, must be some pretty cool footage you have.

EpcotServo

:fork::ROFLOL:

Well, actually...It being 101/Refurbed each time IS an excuse.:lol:

Still no excuse. If you've never been on something, you truly have to wait as long as it takes and do all that is necessary to achieve that goal, even if it's 101 alot!

That's how Team Dai-Servo rolls!

Vernonpush

:fork::ROFLOL:

Well, actually...It being 101/Refurbed each time IS an excuse.:lol:

Still no excuse. If you've never been on something, you truly have to wait as long as it takes and do all that is necessary to achieve that goal, even if it's 101 alot!

That's how Team Dai-Servo rolls!

I've only been on TT twice. Every other time I've tried to ride (about 10 times) it's gone 101 either when I'm in line or about to queue up. I've decided to stop trying to ride (it since it usually goes 101 when I try) so that others can experience it (since it usually works when I have no interest in riding).:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom