All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Are they actually putting in a desent or just working on the crappy one they have now?
:brick:They are (or rather have) added a lot of "items" in the descent that arn`t operational yet, and have been for almost a year now. It`s been done overnight (3rd shift) so not to need to close the attraction again, something OPS won`t even think of. Much to WDIs displeasure.

WDITrent

Yep, I read through the thread pretty well. I am really excited for the descent changing, even if it's small.

Tomorrow's Child? Keep dreaming. Which takes us to another extinct Epcot attraction...

No I won't. It's too sad. :(

ChrisFL

Premium Member
they've decided to do a hybrid and just make the song "Tomorrow's Triangles"

"filled with angles and lines, closing in on a perfect 60 degree...eeee.eeeeeees...tomorrow's triangles, tomorrow's triangles, shaping a world that is edgy...the triangle of tomorrow is drawn to...day"

HMF

Original Poster
I was just watching Martin's Innoventions tribute and watching the Motorolla film. (Which I distinctly rememeber seeing in 2001) Is it just me or was the entire new SSE descent sort of ripped off from that idea?

TinkerBell9988

Went on SSE today, nothing too exciting. Just lots and lots of black curtains.

Oh, how I was tempted to jump out and take a peek!

aladdin2007

Went on SSE today, nothing too exciting. Just lots and lots of black curtains.

Oh, how I was tempted to jump out and take a peek!

Thanks for the update, guess were just not quite there yet to the finish. The oompah loompah's working up there at night must not be in full swing yet.

HMF

Original Poster
Thanks for the update, guess were just not quite there yet to the finish. The oompah loompah's working up there at night must not be in full swing yet.
They think they have a good Union but they don't. "They're basicly slaves."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom