All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing20K

Why would we want a Non-American companay sponsoring a pavillion dedicated to International Brotherhood?:brick:

Should Disney close its parks in Paris, Hong Kong, and Tokyo, and stop distributing its media and entertainment worldwide?

HMF

Original Poster
Yeah sure you were.

(I'm trying to be sarcastic as well):animwink:
I know but a few people thought I was serious. The poster I was quoting said that the idea of having only American companies was nulified. I was trying to make a point with my post that why complain that companies from other countries are sponsering Future World attractions when the park is dedicated to global unity.:animwink:

Disneyson 1

*Absolutely FAKE Rumor Alert* I heard that they were taking out Ellen and replacing the old stuff, but your car's gonna have touchscreens...

Actually, that's like the only ride where I would ever tolerate those things.

wickedfan07

Who cares about the sponsors!?!:lol::lol:

*waits for the next thread drift*

So...When does UoE reopen?:lookaroun

:Thread drift:

What are they doing to it anyway? Is this the scren replacementwe heard about in a permit filed a while back (when they replaced the screen at HISTA, too)? Or are they replacing the films themselves? (Wouldn't that be wonderful, updated films with a 21st century Ellen & Co.)

EPCOT Explorer

What are they doing to it anyway? Is this the scren replacementwe heard about in a permit filed a while back (when they replaced the screen at HISTA, too)? Or are they replacing the films themselves? (Wouldn't that be wonderful, updated films with a 21st century Ellen & Co.)

That would be hysterical:lol: I would enjoy it.

HMF

Original Poster

No' Ellen's Energy Adventure has run it's course. Probably more dated now than the original was in 96. What we need is a serious look at Energy sources. Emphasis on how we should look into alternative fuels and cap emission levels' and of course bring back Energy' You Make the World go round' and the Universe of Energy theme.

EPCOT Explorer

No' Ellen's Energy Adventure has run it's course. Probably more dated now than the original was in 96. What we need is a serious look at Energy sources. Emphasis on how we should look into alternative fuels and cap emission levels' ano of course bring back Energy' You Make the World go round' and the Universe of Energy theme.

I would love to see the Pav revamped with a going Green theme.

wickedfan07

I still enjoy the attraction, and I think the Jeopardy idea still works. If the Theater 2 show could be updated, it would really help the show in the interim. Ideally, I'd like to see the entire UoE concept reimagineered, with a total restructuring of the ride system. The Preshow-Theater-Diorama-Theater-Theater system has run its course, I think. The armchair imagineer in me hasn't decided what sort of attraction would work bestin this pavilion, but it's got to be something completely new and not an update to the existing ride system. The ride system is very innovative, and I appreciate it's design, but it's just getting to be too limiting to the design. A clean slate would be the best thing to work from.

I would send the dinosaurs to DinoLand for expansion there, because those AAs are too huge and awesome to just dismantle or repurpose. And I would make sure those solar panels on the building actually worked. Beyond that I'm not sure what would be best to do inside. though it would be nice to see two attractions inside that pavilion instead of just one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom