All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjaco

^ I just finished "Manhunt." It's a fascinating book about the search JW Booth after the assisination. In fact I read part of it at Blizzard Beach. How awesome is that? :ROFLOL:

I really need to get back into all my old EPCOT photos and create an album......did that get us back on topic???? :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

When I went to EPCOT this Christmas, Aliens descended upon the park and began "tagging" SSE! :eek:

DSC_2119.jpg
Very nice!:D
^ I just finished "Manhunt." It's a fascinating book about the search JW Booth after the assisination. In fact I read part of it at Blizzard Beach. How awesome is that? :ROFLOL:

I really need to get back into all my old EPCOT photos and create an album......did that get us back on topic???? :lol:

Saw that in Borders the other day...That and American Lion: Jackson are both on the save up for list.:lol:

yankspy

^ I just finished "Manhunt." It's a fascinating book about the search JW Booth after the assassination. In fact I read part of it at Blizzard Beach. How awesome is that? :ROFLOL:

Yes, you do.:)
Very nice!:D

Saw that in Borders the other day...That and American Lion: Jackson are both on the save up for list.:lol:
Great book, I have not read manhunt yet. American Brutus is another good one about the assassination.

WDWFigment

What is that? Great picture, BTW, as usual.

"Goodnight (or maybe it's "Goodbye") in several different languages, and "Siemens" as well. By the time they finally stopped doing that, we had already left WS (since they didn't turn the country's lights on right after ROE ended) to take pictures of the pavilions in FW.

WDWFigment

All at once???? :lol:

It's a 10 second exposure, so the camera captures all of the light that appears on SSE during those 10 seconds. That "beauty" is the result.

Since it's EPCOT as well, below is a similar idea. 25 second exposure. The eye wouldn't see all of these fireworks at once, since they're spread out over the course of 25 seconds, but the camera captures it all:

EPCOT Explorer

It's a 10 second exposure, so the camera captures all of the light that appears on SSE during those 10 seconds. That "beauty" is the result.

Since it's EPCOT as well, below is a similar idea. 25 second exposure. The eye wouldn't see all of these fireworks at once, since they're spread out over the course of 25 seconds, but the camera captures it all:

Very nice! :D One of my (and yours I'm sure) favorites!

DarthGrady

I think because it would detract from the wand.

Oh man, thats brings up all kinds of bad mojo. Im new around here, so I suppose I missed all the debates over the wand. I just want to say that I went with the wife to Epcot in 2006, my first time going since they put it up. All I could do the whole day was stare at it and wish I had Superman's laser beam eyes so I could melt it into a hot pile of Mickey-hand evilness.

It was like the thing was mocking me! : "Hahaha,,,I am ruling over the thing you love and you can do nothing about it!"

Needless to say, watching them tear the awful thing into pieces made me so happy. Going back the next year, I was awestruck to see SSE in her proper glory.

EPCOT Explorer

Oh man, thats brings up all kinds of bad mojo. Im new around here, so I suppose I missed all the debates over the wand. I just want to say that I went with the wife to Epcot in 2006, my first time going since they put it up. All I could do the whole day was stare at it and wish I had Superman's laser beam eyes so I could melt it into a hot pile of Mickey-hand evilness.

It was like the thing was mocking me! : "Hahaha,,,I am ruling over the thing you love and you can do nothing about it!"

Needless to say, watching them tear the awful thing into pieces made me so happy. Going back the next year, I was awestruck to see SSE in her proper glory.

Felt the same way in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2006 and 2007.

2008 and a Wandless SSE was amazing. I was in awe.:eek::D

yankspy

You will fit in quite nicely here.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom