All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
^Yeah... that was the disturbing thread thing... I think...^

And on the "Golden Globe" (now someone has to do photoshop!), that would be hilarious/epic!
End of 1978 - You don`t need Photoshop:

attachment.php

SirNim

But on the 50th, maybe golden night time lighting is the key...
Maybe high-powered golden daytime lighting.

Or, maybe at the least, they can finally remove the LaL decals off the legs and paint the legs a tasteful golden color, as well as the center mirrored column. That could work.

Disneyson 1

Cool!!

...and an I:RoE tag for the 50th might not be bad, either, if they want to keep milking this show (but it'd need MAJOR touch-up in timing & effects!).

Or we could just do a new show. Something like the 50th show at DL? With extinct attraction's music, existing attraction's music, classical music from each country of World Showcase, and a message of world unity and the future of mankind for the ending? And would it be too much to ask for extra WS pavilion effects (besides the outlines, maybe some more strobes or something)? What about water screens? And the globe stays? And for the finale, SSE turns into a giant globe, and the rest of the WS and viewing areas turn into a massive star field of fiber optics?

$.2 ...

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe high-powered golden daytime lighting.

Or, maybe at the least, they can finally remove the LaL decals off the legs and paint the legs a tasteful golden color, as well as the center mirrored column. That could work.

Nahhh...I think we need a nice dark blue like the entrance tunnel to SSE. That's a good shade.

EPCOT Explorer

Cool!!

...and an I:RoE tag for the 50th might not be bad, either, if they want to keep milking this show (but it'd need MAJOR touch-up in timing & effects!).

Or we could just do a new show. Something like the 50th show at DL? With extinct attraction's music, existing attraction's music, classical music from each country of World Showcase, and a message of world unity and the future of mankind for the ending? And would it be too much to ask for extra WS pavilion effects (besides the outlines, maybe some more strobes or something)? What about water screens? And the globe stays? And for the finale, SSE turns into a giant globe, and the rest of the WS and viewing areas turn into a massive star field of fiber optics?

$.2 ...
:king: It would and will be epic, no doubt.

Mr.EPCOT

Your apartment?:lol:

I would stay in my EPCOT Gallery, but it's 230 miles away.:dazzle:

If I ever rose to such a position, I would totally have an apartment in Horizons, just like Walt did with the fire house and was going to above Pirates and in the Castle here at Walt Disney World. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom