All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Maybe ;)

Good to be OT (again!)

Siemens wanted a finale, park ops wanted the ride open for Christmas. WDI said no, TDO said yes. TDO got what they wanted. Siemens had to find more money and have any further work done 3rd shift - as they have been doing for a year now.

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe ;)

Good to be OT (again!)

Siemens wanted a finale, park ops wanted the ride open for Christmas. WDI said no, TDO said yes. TDO got what they wanted. Siemens had to find more money and have any further work done 3rd shift - as they have been doing for a year now.
As always...Thanks Martin.:D

I think the goal for this thread is to keep it around until we have SSE completed.:lol:

jt04

Maybe ;)

Good to be OT (again!)

So the big question for me is who is in charge of the current work?

aladdin2007

I believe Zalk is still in charge until its totally done, the descent is all his creation (or will be once they get in there and get on it) Thats what I was told anyway but not sure. Maybe at this point though that has changed. I guess Siemens has the final word?

HMF

Original Poster
Zalk is actually a good Imagineer...It's the other ones we need to look out for (the woman on that press release vid:lol:)
Pam Fisher scares me to death and now shes working on the Hall of Presidents. You may remember some of the speculative new HOP dialouge I posted a few months ago.
Remember when your grandparents told you about the wonders of Social Security? Thank Frankiln Roosevelt' he invented it.
Abraham Lincoln was the savior of the Union call him America's Backup System.:p

Vernonpush

Pam Fisher scares me to death and now shes working on the Hall of Presidents. You may remember some of the speculative new HOP dialouge I posted a few months ago.
Remember when your grandparents told you about the wonders of Social Security? Thank Frankiln Roosevelt' he invented it.

STOP! Now, that IS terrible!

Lee

Adventurer
There are new covers, the only difference is that it says Celebrate Today! instead of The Year of a Million Dreams. And I think I saw that they do have Kim Possible in them now, too.

Happen to have one right here...
Yeah, Nemo on the cover...Celebrate Today.
But....no KP anywhere on the map.

EPCOT Explorer

:dazzle::brick:
:ROFLOL:

*wonder's why Pam Fisher likes rhetoric questions soooo much*

Happen to have one right here...
Yeah, Nemo on the cover...Celebrate Today.
But....no KP anywhere on the map.
That's a shame.

MousDad

Okay, that's pretty bad.

Vernonpush

Hall-of-Presidents-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom