Ahsoka D+ Show (Spoiler Thread)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I liked the series…but that whole storyline was really forced and pretty pointless. They should move on and let Carrie fisher go
Well to me the whole point was to have one last duel between "young" Obi-Wan and Anakin (now Vader). The Adventures of Young Leia was just a bonus in my book.

Most of Star Wars, even the OT, has pointless stuff in it, in my opinion of course....

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well to me the whole point was to have one last duel between "young" Obi-Wan and Anakin (now Vader). The Adventures of Young Leia was just a bonus in my book.

Most of Star Wars, even the OT, has pointless stuff in it, in my opinion of course....
Yeah well…when you have literally billions of fans…or at least “did”…you don’t have to make pointless fluff.
Just don’t insult them and they’ll be there

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Agreed but why did Hayden wear so much makeup? He had more makeup on than Hamill did in the Star Wars Holiday Special. Hayden looked fine in Obiwan.
That’s overuse of tech.
Wasn't that the de-aging tech rather than makeup.....
I don’t get why they even bothered to use it? He’s like 40…not exactly Michael Douglas
Apparently episode 5 must be HUGE if they are releasing it in selected theaters. I am guessing that's where Thrawn will show up.
That’s great…but I don’t think they’ll get a ton of takers

Still an interesting idea though. Hopefully that means more than 29 minutes?

mysto

That’s great…but I don’t think they’ll get a ton of takers

I'd love to go, but no screenings near me argh! I suppose I could throw together a quick trip to CA, maybe give Bob a call. Lots of forum members in Orlando, I'll bet some of "us" make it.

G00fyDad

Maybe 49 minutes?
1694094233827.png

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That’s overuse of tech.
I don’t get why they even bothered to use it? He’s like 40…not exactly Michael Douglas
Since this is the spoiler thread....

Just a guess, it might have been intentional as notice how the Vader theme was played right after as the screen went to black. So that might not really be Anakin, or at least not Anakin as Ahsoka remember him.

Or its just like the Luke de-aging in Mando and could have been done better.

Either way we'll find out next week.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Would be a twist if Thrawn found away to control the WBW and created the vision of Anakin to lure Ahsoka into a trap.
Woah, Cowboy

I’d say it’s more like a “sith trick” since they never really “die”….
Especially if Bob Iger and JJ abrams are having sushi together at lunch 🍱🍣

Robbiem

Great episode. I think this series has been the most fun since season two of Mando

I’m seeing parallels with the original rebels show. The sabine / Ashoka relationship mirrors Ezra / Kanen from the show. Sabine’s choice to go with Balen reminds me of Ezra partnering with Maul. Now we just need the bendu to reappear with Tom Baker’s fan booming voice 😀✌️

Phroobar

Great episode. I think this series has been the most fun since season two of Mando

I’m seeing parallels with the original rebels show. The sabine / Ashoka relationship mirrors Ezra / Kanen from the show. Sabine’s choice to go with Balen reminds me of Ezra partnering with Maul. Now we just need the bendu to reappear with Tom Baker’s fan booming voice 😀✌️
I can see that. I've always thought of Hera and Kanen being the mom and dad to three kids Zeb, Sabine and Ezra with Chopper as their dog.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Never once has Ahsoka thought to contact Luke about these Force wielders and about Thrawn's alleged return?
Leaving the key character in the 46 years of a franchise out only makes sense…

…to kiri hart and bobs band of merry Stanford accountants

But seriously…that ship sailed long ago due to age. I get they let favreau do it because they needed SERIOUS damage control…but it would be creepy to keep bringing it back

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom