Actual quote from Guest...

havoc

This is one of the most annoying things I see at WDW. People just stopping when they reach the top of the escalator or the end of a conveyor belt, completely oblivious to the dozens of other guests coming up behind them. It makes getting to Soarin' a complete nightmare.

OH MY GOD!
I promised myself that if I get sent to Epcot, I will spend most of my shift begging people to keep moving.

mousefan1972

So...I still call The Magic Kingdom Disney World...

I can not help it I just do..and I know it is The Magic Kingdom and I know the Whole Place is Disney World but I have been doing it since I was little..Thanks Mom and Dad..;)..and I still do.

Oh and I call it Mgm

:)

Sorry Kristin..lol

:lol:

You can call it whatever you want! :kiss: :kiss:

And MGM will always be MGM! My daughter says it so cute: MGM Stu-di-os. There's no way I'm telling her it's no longer called MGM!

smayco

These are great! I haven't posted in ages, but I wanted to add something my son once said, when he was 5 years old. After riding Splash Mountain, he exclaimed (very LOUDLY!), "Wow, that really tickled my !!!":lol:

~Sue

GO GIANTS!

HunnyPot

I wanted to add something my son once said, when he was 5 years old. After riding Splash Mountain, he exclaimed (very LOUDLY!), "Wow, that really tickled my !!!":lol:

:lol:

Getting off the Monorail at Epcot, I heard a father explaining to his family how later in the day they were going to get back on the Monorail and take it to Sea World. :D

hrcollectibles

OK, My favorite, bar none...

Field Trip walking through World Showcase, going past China...

12 year old kid: "Is that Japan?"

Adult: "No, that's China."

12 Year old kid: "What's the difference?"

:hammer:
:brick:

Sounds like they need a geography lesson the South Carolina Miss teen USA Contestant...:ROFLOL:

Iknewagirlnamed

Okay, I have one. This is a little easier for the non-savvy guest to make a mistake with, but it still annoyed me nonetheless.

I was waiting at MK for the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus. There was a man with his children behind me, and The Fort Wilderness Lodge bus passed. On the front of the bus, it said, "Wilderness Lodge." As it passed, he got upset and wondered out loud why "our" bus had passed. Not to miss an opportunity to correct someone that was misinformed about Disney, I kindly mentioned that was for The Wilderness Lodge resort and not Animal Kingdom Lodge. He responded, "Yeah, that IS our bus. The Animal Wilderness Lodge." As I pointed towards The Wilderness Lodge, I said, "No, you see that big building with the green roof? THAT'S the Wilderness Lodge."

I mean, COME ON. If you're obviously staying at the resort, one would think you could get the name right. LOL

the-reason14

This is one of the most annoying things I see at WDW. People just stopping when they reach the top of the escalator or the end of a conveyor belt, completely oblivious to the dozens of other guests coming up behind them. It makes getting to Soarin' a complete nightmare.
QUOTE]

Oh sweet Jesus, I know. I hate when that happens, when people just stop in any pathway and block it, or the folks that stop after they enter through the turnstyles to put there ticket away instead of moving over to the side.

I ran into one tour group that assembled a chain of about 6 people across headed the oppossite way of me, they must of had me twisted thinking I was going to walk around them.

When DW and I (along with some friends) were in the World for Christmas 2006 and New Year 2007, we were riding our bus back to our resort (POFQ).

Well, this guy came onto the bus, and he was talking with his group (that included some kids). You could see he was a know-it-all, and trying to be cool around the kids. Well it didn't happen.

He's one of these jokers who thinks its a great idea to start having a trivia contest with the people that are in his group, but forgets that the idea of trivia is to share knowledge, not make people even more ignorant than they already are. So he asks, does anyone know what EPCOT stands for?

We knew it was going to be wrong, so DW and I just look at each other waiting for this guy to screw it up. Well, no one in his group knows, so he says Experimental Prototype County of Tomorrow.

Well, all the people in his group were like, "Ohhhhh." DW had hold of my arm VERY tightly to make me not say anything. We still laugh about that.

Its like, people: the trivia books are cheap enough, use them, or don't spout off trivia if you do not know the answer.

daliseurat

I hate this so much, I now begin with a polite "excuse me" when they stop and finish with a shove and a "get outta of the path of people coming up behind you!" Or, I have simply put both arm out in front of me stiffly and let the escalator shove me into them.

MKCP 1985

Okay, I have one. This is a little easier for the non-savvy guest to make a mistake with, but it still annoyed me nonetheless.

I was waiting at MK for the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus. There was a man with his children behind me, and The Fort Wilderness Lodge bus passed.

whistle9qn.gif

That is a mistake that is very easy to make. Even knowing better, I have made that mistake way too many times. :lol:

mousefan1972

whistle9qn.gif

That is a mistake that is very easy to make. Even knowing better, I have made that mistake way too many times. :lol:

Yes, and it's very similar to the confusion of WL and FW. I once told a coworker that for an upcoming trip we were staying at WL, and she made a face and said, "I don't do camping!"
Um, me either? :lol:

ele

Account Suspended
this thread really is turning myself off from wanting to go to disney again escply some of the comments from CM's. way to ruin disney for me and the family.but none of you all ever made a lame comment or mistake "EVER" in your life right?

joanna71985

this thread really is turning myself off from wanting to go to disney again escply some of the comments from CM's. way to ruin disney for me and the family.but none of you all ever made a lame comment or mistake "EVER" in your life right?

Just because someone talks like this here doesn't mean they talk like this is real life.

I may laugh at some of the comments here, but I have NEVER laughed at a guest or made a comment because I was asked a question "for the millionth time in a row".

eroyee

Chill....everyone is just having fun........

kcw

yup, we have.... and personally when I do, I laugh at myself for quite a while! it's all about having a sense of humor and being able to laugh at ourselves, and not not be offended when others share in the humor. It would be a sad, sick world if nobody did that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom