A Whole New World of Huggles

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
You! ;)

:lookaroun :p

Okay, seriously, it is a saying my twin and I use when something (mainly a person) impresses us. And Luke happens to be from my favoite show, Gilmore Girls...and to be honest, I don't remember how we came up with "Luke can waltz." It must have been from an episode or something. :p
Weirdos :lookaroun

Connor002

stranger said:
okay, seriously, it is a saying my twin and I

Wait, wait, wait! Did you say "twin?" As in, there's another Roxxy lurking around somewhere? As in, can I meet her? :lookaroun

*Huggles* :kiss: :p :kiss:

stranger

Connor002 said:
Wait, wait, wait! Did you say "twin?" As in, there's another Roxxy lurking around somewhere? As in, can I meet her? :lookaroun

*Huggles* :kiss: :p :kiss:

Yes, but she doesn't like being known as another Roxxy. :p

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
:king:

(I want to change the smiley name to queen) :p
Sorry...but I'm the only queen around here...says so in my name :lookaroun

15_3_2v.gif

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Sorry...but I'm the only queen around here...says so in my name :lookaroun

15_3_2v.gif

:lookaroun

Queen of what?

My name is Persian and it means Dawn. :)

Night, Reg…my body is still aching. In case I’m not on tomorrow, have a great Valentine’s day tomorrow. :wave:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:

Queen of what?

My name is Persian and it means Dawn. :)

Night, Reg…my body is still aching. In case I’m not on tomorrow, have a great Valentine’s day tomorrow. :wave:
You too Dawn :lookaroun

Feel better :kiss: :wave:

barnum42

Pongo said:
And with that, I leave. Time for class. We have a test on evolution today. I don't think I'll be back.
From what I've read in the press over here I'm wondering if you are having a test on Darwin's theory of Evolution or is it an exam denouncing the whole thing in favour of the bible? :rolleyes:

barnum42

Uponastar said:
Huggles!
Tried to read over what I missed. Gave up.
If there is anything I should know, please fill me in.
I had a rant - my girlfriends car was stolen (probably by a drunken kid) and driven into a parked car. Instead of trying to find the thief, South Wales Police are accusing her of having done it herself then collapsing in a drunken stupor in her apartment. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom