A Whole New World of Huggles

MommytoMJM

jesserin said:
huggles guys & gals... y'all covered too many pages in the last couple hours... anyone care to fill me in?

Well, let's see... I was declared the Joan Rivers of Torino 2006! Providing colorful commentary on this years Olympics

Connor showed us some vacation pics

Mary and I both have colds

It is 40 degrees here in Orlando

and I discovered I can hear Spectro from my sidewalk!

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
Well, let's see... I was declared the Joan Rivers of Torino 2006! Providing colorful commentary on this years Olympics

Connor showed us some vacation pics

Mary and I both have colds

It is 40 degrees here in Orlando

and I discovered I can hear Spectro from my sidewalk!

Torino's medals are just CDs on a string

MommytoMJM

Connor002 said:
Odd... here Germany just finished...

I have DVR,, so I am often off on time becuase I rewind to catch stuff... going to research their music, I so should know one of the songs in their skate and it is driving me nuts....

jesserin

I hate the bachelor... this has to be the stupidest most cliche show ever... if any guy ever said to me "when i'm with you the rest of the room just fades away" i'd slap him and say it's over... or maybe it's just those words coming out of this guys mouth...

this show is like a bad movie... you know you shouldn't watch... but you just can't turn it off... ;)

EDIT: sorry, had to vent...

stranger

Pongo said:
(Roxxy, who is the Luke in your sig?)

You! ;)

:lookaroun :p

Okay, seriously, it is a saying my twin and I use when something (mainly a person) impresses us. And Luke happens to be from my favoite show, Gilmore Girls...and to be honest, I don't remember how we came up with "Luke can waltz." It must have been from an episode or something. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom