A Whole New World of Huggles

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
I had a rant - my girlfriends car was stolen (probably by a drunken kid) and driven into a parked car. Instead of trying to find the thief, South Wales Police are accusing her of having done it herself then collapsing in a drunken stupor in her apartment. :mad:

I read your rant Joe, and your post this morning.
What a terrible accusation! And hard to disprove.
I'm glad things are looking up a bit this morning. At least she'll have her car back. It's just one of those nightmare situations that you have to deal with because, unfortunately, the world is full of morons! :fork:

At least she has her knight-in-shining-armor to stand by her, even if it is at long-distance! :)

Keep us informed!

MKCP 1985

The Postman just arrived . . . with MKCP 1985's valentine deliveries for the ladies of the huggles thread

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

... digs around in bag. ..

. . . looks like one more . . .

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Nemo14

Original Poster
MKCP 1985 said:
The Postman just arrived . . . with MKCP 1985's valentine deliveries for the ladies of the huggles thread

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

awww, shucks!

and I have chocolate for you!

*steals a little chocolate from Katie's stash*

Here you go ! I picked it out just for you!

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:
What's a Michelle Kwan?

I think Michelle Kwan is a "crybaby loser". She was such a snot when Tara Lipinski won her gold in Salt Lake City. She didn't even want to stand on the podium when it came time for the medals to be handed out. She can go retire somewhere for all eternity. I'm glad she is not able to compete!

I wish all the luck to Emily Hughes. She truly deserves to be there and do well.

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Thank You!:kiss:

I feel so special.:eek:

It makes my day somewhat brighter.:)

Uponastar

MKCP 1985 said:

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

Thank you! How thoughtful!
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! :kiss:

Okay, huggles guys! It's on! Who can top this Valentine!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Germany just took the ice.... her looks like a giant tootsie roll and her outfit looks like it could use a good spin in the washer :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I love you, Bonny!!!!

tigsmom

barnum42 said:
Roses and VDay huggles all around.

And some good news after my rant of yesterday.

I got a text from my girlfriend at mid day saying the the forensic people phoned and they too suspect she did it. I called her and she was obviously in some distress. So I got the name of the officer in charge and after much bouncing around they were able to trace his whereabouts and put me through to him

First off he was not happy forensics had phoned anyone other than him. He was also sorry if Sue thought she had been accused. He had had a similar case the day before where someone claimed their car had been stolen and crashed. CCTV footage showed it had not been so that person is now up for perverting the cause of justice as well as reckless driving. The policeman knows that people can panic after an accident, and were this the case he was giving Sue the option to report it as an accident and they would say no more about it.

As for forensics - they goofed calling Sue. Because they had no sign of the ignition being forced (but there is some damage to the door lock) it points to this being a case of vandals breaking in. taking the hand brake off and rolling the car down the hill.

So whilst the gits who did it have not bee caught, Sue is feeling a lot happier after I called her with that news.

She then phoned a couple of minutes later, crying again. But good tears - my Valentine's Day present had just been delivered :D

HUGGLES to Sue's hero!

and a :kiss: from me for being such a sweetie!

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

You are one sweet cat....:kiss:

Happy Valentine's to you and all the hugglers.

And kisses for everyone:

Kiss_L.jpg

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
She's probably the US' most famous figure skater. However, due to a groin injury she was unable to compete in Nationals a few weeks ago, but was allowed on the Olympic team based on her previous performances and an OK from her doctor. She showed up in time to march with the athletes at the opening ceremonies, then the next day or so, reinjured herself during practice. She has now "graciously" backed out to let the girl who originally should have been there "replace" her. I'm just not a fan - she was a great skater, but enough already - she's competed in 2 othere Olympics before(but never won a gold) - time to let someone else have a chance!

I'll disagree with this, but will say that she is the most popular at this point in time.

huggles :wave:

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
It's Bowling Night for my DH, but he and I are having lunch together today ...

with a bunch of his fellow "Math Geeks"

The DH and I had lunch yesterday because he is at work today. We also had a nice family dinner out on Sunday. Cards and candy were waiting for his 3 ladies this morning. :D

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:

Mad
Regina
Roxxy
Kirsten
Mary
Giraffe
Dot
Betty
Nibs
MommytoMJ
jesserin
Robynchic
LilMermaid and

here it is:

and Merhearted!

:kiss:

0003052.gif

stranger

barnum42 said:
Roses and VDay huggles all around.

And some good news after my rant of yesterday.

I got a text from my girlfriend at mid day saying the the forensic people phoned and they too suspect she did it. I called her and she was obviously in some distress. So I got the name of the officer in charge and after much bouncing around they were able to trace his whereabouts and put me through to him

First off he was not happy forensics had phoned anyone other than him. He was also sorry if Sue thought she had been accused. He had had a similar case the day before where someone claimed their car had been stolen and crashed. CCTV footage showed it had not been so that person is now up for perverting the cause of justice as well as reckless driving. The policeman knows that people can panic after an accident, and were this the case he was giving Sue the option to report it as an accident and they would say no more about it.

As for forensics - they goofed calling Sue. Because they had no sign of the ignition being forced (but there is some damage to the door lock) it points to this being a case of vandals breaking in. taking the hand brake off and rolling the car down the hill.

So whilst the gits who did it have not bee caught, Sue is feeling a lot happier after I called her with that news.

She then phoned a couple of minutes later, crying again. But good tears - my Valentine's Day present had just been delivered :D

I just read what happened and that’s too bad your girlfriend had to go through this, but I’m glad she got her car back.
And she’s lucky to have you to support her. Happy Valentine’s day *huggles* :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom