A Whole New World of Huggles

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
Is this where I admit that I am part of the Red Pencil society? I hate poor grammar and spelling, I almost always edit posts I make that have errors... and often finding myself not reading a thread if the poster isn't at least *trying* to make a good showing of basic english skills...

Same here...

MommytoMJM

DDuckFan130 said:
I looooved the Polish pair's lifts. And yeah I was going to ask where the last pair was from because I missed it.

The ones in the black were from Canada, they weren't any Pale and Seltier, that's for sure...

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Well, kids, time to say good-night!
Dh and I watch "24" together every Monday night.
Have a nice night!
Huggles! :wave:

:(

Good Night Dot.
*Snuggles&Huggles*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

speck76

good evening

feeling "ok" tonight....a bit fuzzy.....and I think my tonsils are swelled a bit.....but...can't complain too much.....I guess it could be very much so worse :)

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
good evening

feeling "ok" tonight....a bit fuzzy.....and I think my tonsils are swelled a bit.....but...can't complain too much.....I guess it could be very much so worse :)
Hmm...have you been behaving?

4_12_12.gif

tigsmom

speck76 said:
good evening

HUGGLES :wave:

Pongo

*huggles*

I'm procrastinating on starting a five page philosophy paper that's due tomorrow. Fun stuff.

Okay, I guess I should start it.

(Roxxy, who is the Luke in your sig?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom