A Spirited Perfect Ten

SYRIK2000

I'm not paranoid about the bands, in fact I have gone on record a number of times about just how much BS that topic was, but, I find the cards to be more convenient for me and less in the way. A small card is no where near as troublesome as a wrist band in my mind. And I am not to lazy to get it out of my pocket. Personally, they can track me in the park, just like they have been doing for years anyway via camera's, all they want. Nothing at all changes anything other then they know where most of the people are at any given time.
I specifically like the band because i'm lazy. I don't care if they know when i'm in the bathroom.

truecoat

But the amount of CGI that was used when practical effects were muchere better was staggering. The biggest case IMO was Jabba in the remastered trilogy. How terrible was that?#

It was really bad in 1997. The scene was upgraded when the dvd's came out but it's still better left in the outtakes.

Jabba.jpg

Cesar R M

Anyone thinking that Episode VII is gonna be another jar jar type disaster in fans eyes isn't paying attention. Everything we've seen so far looks like they got it right, or at the very least in the ballpark.
Clearly now that the movies are out of Lucas's hands.. we can hope there wont be another Jar Jar. Hopefully we will keep with our 3CPO and R2D2.

the.dreamfinder

I wonder if the river cruise and train will be close enough to SWL to incorporate it as part of the attraction. That might not go over so well.
Judging by the description in the article, it seems like it will be Frontierland related.
With Star Wars show buildings directly to the north of this area, WDI is working to create new show scenes and rock formations along the northern third of this new Rivers of America alignment to entertain future riders on the Mark Twain and Columbia.

the.dreamfinder

It is fascinating how the RoA news softens the blow of the arguably worse FP+/NGE talk. The same goes for August's MiceChat update; folks get upset about Star Wars Land, but the Marvel project for DCA is even less appropriate for that park.

The Empress Lilly

Rivers of America, the Disneyland Railroad and TSI at Disneyland will be severely impacted by the Star Wars project. Should we start calling it Igerland?
http://micechat.com/111703-miceage-star-wars-disneyland/
Alas, that once again shows how little love there is for the RoA areas. WDW's RoA's days might be numbered, at least in its complete state. And there I am still dreaming about Aunt Polly's, Keelboats, canoes and multiple paddlewheel boats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom