A Spirited Perfect Ten

baymenxpac

On the other hand, this is likely the course Fritz went through:

talked with '74 and others > vetted the information with his own sources > discovered the story was rumor based without hard evidence > quickly realized this was group of obsessive fans with an agenda > Fritz had all ready been given the Frozen Ever After exclusive prior to any contact from "74 and others.

Fritz puts a cautionary note in his file concerning certain Disney fans.

sorry, bub. i'm an actual corporate communications professional, so i know how things work in the real world.

PhotoDave219

So many conspiracy theories, where is Jesse Ventura when you need him!

When can we go back to only talking about WDW Park News/Rumors? Not Corporate politics/gossip. Not Universal. Not the abysmal state of the Media, etc.

:cautious:

No this is the spot where we generally talk about corporate news and seems to be a catchall for everything affecting the company.

Sorry to be "that guy" but there's a boatload of other threads to pick and chose from.

Shaman

No this is the spot where we generally talk about corporate news and seems to be a catchall for everything affecting the company.

Sorry to be "that guy" but there's a boatload of other threads to pick and chose from.

I know. It's just that some of us want to read/discuss the news without all the other stuff. Lots of interesting information in here gets lost in the noise sometimes. Maybe separate threads for Corporate gossip, China, Disney PR/Media control etc, would be more prudent and easier to manage?

Phil12

Coincidence was never a possibility.
You're asserting that there was a direct causal relationship between Spirit's contact with Fritz and the reveal by TWDC of Frozen Ever After. If that is the case, I think Spirit got short changed in the deal.

PhotoDave219

I know. It's just that some of us want to read/discuss the news without all the other stuff. Lots of interesting information in here gets lost in the noise sometimes. Maybe separate threads for Corporate gossip, China, Disney PR/Media control etc, would be more prudent and easier to manage?

We're having enough trouble trying to keep armchair imagineering out of here as well as GIFs/memes.

This is relatively easy until you start dealing with Phil Cruz over there, Ted's brother....

Progress.City

This is basically me every time I sit down to get through the 100 pages I've missed in this thread since the last time I looked:

6j0yCAubbTXNu.gif
Do what I do. I start backwards. It's simpler and much more effective because you don't need to go all the way to where you left off. The more recent messages pretty much summarizes the older ones.

PhotoDave219

So it is being reported Tomorrowland is going to lose roughly 140M with its advertising budget. Shame it was a good movie just did not get promoted right.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-could-lose-140-million-801244

Well… That's better than "the Lone Ranger"

I liked the ideas put forth by the movie more than how they executed those ideas. They never really gave us the reason why tomorrowland needed to be saved or even showed us what tomorrowland was… I find that the demon Linden life story structure of "mess with the audience" tends to turn people off. A normal three at story structure with the beams they were discussing and involving a reveal of what tomorrowland actually is much earlier in the story would've worked so much better…

gmajew

Well… That's better than "the Lone Ranger"

I liked the ideas put forth by the movie more than how they executed those ideas. They never really gave us the reason why tomorrowland needed to be saved or even showed us what tomorrowland was… I find that the demon Linden life story structure of "mess with the audience" tends to turn people off. A normal three at story structure with the beams they were discussing and involving a reveal of what tomorrowland actually is much earlier in the story would've worked so much better…

I agree it was actually one of three movies I was looking forward to this summer. So I wanted it to be way better. I am hoping Jurassic Park does not let me down now.

spacemt354

Chili's
We're having enough trouble trying to keep armchair imagineering out of here as well as GIFs/memes.

This is relatively easy until you start dealing with Phil Cruz over there, Ted's brother....
People keep replying to counter-point the nonsense and that drags it down too.

If it's nonsense then it's best to just ignore those users who simply argue everything so that the conversation can continue and the facts can be presented in a semi organized way.

Magenta Panther

So it's all part of a plan to keep the real story down. I knew it was weird that the first real info we got about this ride wasn't from Disney.

Yeah, the pieces all fell into place for me, too. The Wall Street Journal???? Not the Parks Blog, not even one of the many entertainment sites, or theme park blogs, but the Wall Street Journal gets the scoop? That's a suspicious development not even this guy could miss:

futurama-fry_00245293.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom