A Spirited Perfect Ten

TP2000

Are you talking about the plastic Magic Kingdom plastic souvenir cups they used to sell at the drink stand up by the hub? I have a couple that I have never drank out of and are leaving them without going through the dishwasher.

No, these are the paper versions sold as the default option for beverages at all fast food restaurants and snack bars in Anaheim.

The plastic upcharge cups are something different.

Californian Elitist

No, they don't. The tag/printing on the inside includes "Disneyland." INSIDE the shirt.

This drives me crazy. Outrage based on something that's not true to begin with.

Whether it's outside or inside the shirt, it makes no sense and it's stupid.

Since it drives you crazy, avoid responding to my posts and the posts of others in regards to this topic.

Mike S

Wait, Maelstrom shirts read "Disneyland" on them??? That makes no sense. So stupid. I can't stand One Disney.
It's branded with both. Guess it's so they can save some pennies somehow :rolleyes: Same goes for my Disneyland and my 20th anniversary Indiana Jones Adventure shirts.
image.jpg

TP2000

Oh you mean the paper cups we get it quick service?

It would be nice to have resort specific again.

Yes, that's what the picture is of above... The new paper cup now sold at all fast food and snack bar locations in the two Anaheim parks. It's a new design that says "Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration", with Anaheim-specific imagery, and doesn't have "Disney Parks" on it anywhere.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Whether it's outside or inside the shirt, it makes no sense and it's stupid.
It does make sense. It's made in the same factory as the Disneyland shirts and it's far easier to have one stamp that applies to all shirts than to change out your equipment based on production run, especially when a good deal of shirts produced have applicability on both coasts.

Funmeister

It does make sense. It's made in the same factory as the Disneyland shirts and it's far easier to have one stamp that applies to all shirts than to change out your equipment based on production run, especially when a good deal of shirts produced have applicability on both coasts.

Hmmm...I sense outrage.

Californian Elitist

Just because it's easier to have both "Walt Disney World" and "Disneyland Resort" on merchandise doesn't mean it should be done. One Disney has taken away some uniqueness in regards to merchandise at the parks. It's nice to see merchandise and even cups, plates, and napkins that are specific to certain parks/lands.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Hmmm...I sense outrage.
Frustration, maybe?

It's hard to watch people bash something you love for things that are either 1) untrue, or 2) oh-my-goodness-you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me insiginificant. Want to complain about prices, crowds, DVC, DHS, Epcot, New Fantasyland, transportation, the yeti, or WWoHP? Knock yourself out. I won't necessarily agree but those things are all topics of conversation that reasonable people can have about Walt Disney World.

But complaining about the printing on a tag on the inside of a t-shirt? Give me a break. That's like complaining that there's a scuff mark on a bus tire.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Just because it's easier to have both "Walt Disney World" and "Disneyland Resort" on merchandise doesn't mean it should be done. One Disney has taken away some uniqueness in regards to merchandise at the parks. It's nice to see merchandise and even cups, plates, and napkins that are specific to certain parks/lands.
You don't see the irony here? The piece of merchandise we're talking about is resort-specific. Maelstrom is not a Disneyland attraction.

Funmeister

Frustration, maybe?

It's hard to watch people bash something you love for things that are either 1) untrue, or 2) oh-my-goodness-you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me insiginificant. Want to complain about prices, crowds, DVC, DHS, Epcot, New Fantasyland, transportation, the yeti, or WWoHP? Knock yourself out. I won't necessarily agree but those things are all topics of conversation that reasonable people can have about Walt Disney World.

But complaining about the printing on a tag on the inside of a t-shirt? Give me a break. That's like complaining that there's a scuff mark on a bus tire.

Keep in mind two things.

1. "Disneyland" was printed inside the shirt (not ON the shirt as clarified) so that was a true.

2. If this topic is indeed as you say "oh-my-goodness-you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me insignificant," then why did you respond? You just wrote a small paragraph that you yourself claim to be "insignificant."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom