A Spirited Perfect Ten

bhg469

I employ bothan spies while I sleep.

Tonight, i foolishly started "I am Big Bird" which just has turned into drink after drink after drink.
I consider myself a big star wars fan and I know what the bothan spies did and how they're partially responsible for bringing down the first death star... spoilers..

I never looked up what a bothan was until recently... seems like they would stick out like a sore thumb in an imperial base.

DVC91

I was looking for a good Bothan picture to put up in here but I came across this instead. Hope it doesn't relate to the DHS plans in the future...

For reference, that's Iger on the left, George on the right
3098554-star-wars-lightsaber-meme-jedi-dumb_thumb.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I hope it doesn't end as badly for Iger as it did for a family I know that owned a business there - they were basically held hostage within the factory for 2 weeks by vendors and their own employees. They escaped during the night in the trunk of a car:

http://www.ptonline.com/blog/post/w...-to-western-companies-doing-business-in-china

Insane.
Unfortunately not an unusual experience as I said before China does what's good for China being a mercantilist state they want money and technology transfer. They do not want trade or 'foreign' ideas.

Cesar R M

A nuclear War breaks out between the Soviet Union and America, circa 1970 and everyone dies.

The end.

;)

(No, i'm not serious)
Dave, I am disappoint.
I was expecting you to follow the gaming logic.

Where Metro 2033 happens in the Russian side.
and Fall out happens in the US side.

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

Looks like Sad Max got his **** kicked by a bunch of singing girls. For them, the Pitch was Perfect. . .2. I guess, it is not out of line to say Max was Pitch Slapped.

What are you talking about? Mad Max won the weekend worldwide.

Box office Mojo says mad Max pulled 110 million worldwide while pitches told about 108.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom