21. San Andreas: $85 million
  22. Poltergeist: $80 million
  23. The Man From UNCLE: $75 million
  24. Pan: $70 million
  25. Insidious Chapter 3: $60 million
  26. Magic Mike XXL: $55 million
Pixels is going to bomb

Cesar R M

I heard they were renaming it The Empress Lilly and then putting in a McDonald's.

Worked for the Poly...
the poly.. Lilly to Mcdonalds...

kIirchB.gif

Cesar R M

I don't know what people do instead of cargos when visiting theme parks. By the time you've got phone, camera, wallet, passport, sunglasses, park maps, and maybe a USB cable for MyMagic charging... those are pretty full pockets if you're not wearing cargos.
Kangaroo bags my friend, I always have a kangaroo bag with all my stuff.

But since I bought that fancy "Camera" bag by LowePro....
I love it!

flynnibus

Premium Member
The only "appropriate display" of yoga/workout pants is at the gym, regardless of how in shape someone is.

Leggings and the like have been all the style in other countries for a long time. In Oslo I'll see 9 out of 10 women in something skin tight for their rear and legs. I think part of it there is showing leg without being cold.. but I don't see it as gym sloppy at all. I approve of this fashion migration :)

OSUgirl77

I approve of this fashion migration :)
Of course you do. :rolleyes:;)

I actually don't mind leggings so much, if they are the kind that are meant to be worn as pants (some are WAY too thin, but people wear them anyway), and if a top of an appropriate length is worn over them. Yoga pants are meant to be worn to workout in...they are what I wear when I workout. Therefore, keep them in the gym. :)

Mickey_777

I'll just chime in and say it depends on the fit/style of the cargo shorts. Frumpy shorts, cargo pockets or not, are frumpy shorts at the end of the day.

LuvtheGoof

DVC Guru
Premium Member
Far from "average." I've been here for three days and I've been specifically looking for this type of thing and it's just not what I've seen. Yes, there has been some appalling "jiggle" here and there but the AVERAGE family of four from what I can tell is an Iron Man t-shirt, an Elsa dress, a NikeGolf polo, a Minnie Mouse t-shirt, one pair of Mickey ears, four pairs of Reeboks, two pairs of Ray-bans, and four pairs of plaid shorts. Nothing appalling there.

BTW (Cap's #hottakes report from WDW), I haven't been on a monorail yet but the busses have been immaculate. I love the look of the new Hub but will agree that it's HOT AS HADES. All the air conditioning in the shops and such seems to be full blast. Disney's chicken nuggets are the same non-pressed, non-formed chicken breast meat as the strips were, just smaller pieces but more of them. I loved that I could get green beans with my lunch at Cosmic's.
Now there you go, bringing reality into the picture. How could you? :cool:

michmousefan

I can't find the discussion thread now, but no one should wear cargo shorts anywhere, ever. Unless time traveling back to 1997. ;)
I will wear them occasionally to amusement parks, especially the newer styles that have pockets better integrated and not as obvious - it's nice to be able to secure your phone & keys so they won't go flying out on a ride.

The problem is when you see some poor guy with the cargo pockets overstuffed and brimming like hamster cheeks, straining at the seams. If you need to sherpa that much stuff, try a pack of some sort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom