A Spirited Perfect Ten

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
You'll see most of them on the water. Some will have passengers, others will be driving around enticing passengers.

Extraordinarily unlikely. If they prove unpopular, then they will lower the price point, or offer coupons with Dinner. No chance they get scrapped.

Ampicars are an expensive resource they sell for $50-150,000 on the collector market so if they don't take off they will be sold pretty quickly

Mr. Peabody

Agreed. The 2011 Pooh movie is probably the funniest Disney Feature animated movie made in the last decade.

This whole scene is comedic brilliance.

You know, I was just about to post this exact scene....Gets me every time. The whole movie is consistently funny. I agree with your assessment - it is the funniest animated canon film in recent years.

RSoxNo1

It's a lot like sports fans.

Only half the teams have winning records and only one team wins the championship, which leaves fans of most sports teams with lots to complain about. Yet they remain loyal year-after-year, hoping "this is the year".

Right now in Orlando, Universal is the winning team. :)

We're still going to cheer for WDW but until Disney gets its act together in Orlando, we have plenty to complain about. :D
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Former Red Sox pitcher Alan Embree said this about getting booed by fans, "The boo you, because they want to cheer you." The reason why we're critical of Disney on here is because we want to heap praise upon them. We want them to do better because we know they can.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
They did not lay off 500. They ended up retaining quite a few before the lay off happened. They bit off more than they could chew. Off site India could not deliver like they thought they could.

Good to know, The figure came from the IT industry press, But on the down side the IT management did not make their bonus targets...

sunshine

Is there anywhere to find the schedule for the press events? I'm going to be in Disney at that time, but want to avoid running into any media crowds (or unanticipatied area closures) if possible. Or maybe the events all happen behind the scenes and out of the way?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I watched it in a packed cinema with not a single child in the place and the whole audience was in stitches and loved it - it's very much Pooh as all ages fun, as opposed to a Tinkerbell type pre-school affair.

Kiddies in our extended family have the attention span of a gnat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom