A Spirited Perfect Ten

flynnibus

Premium Member
I could have done with getting rid of the moat around the hub and instead adding berms, trees, and actually making it into a park with dimension... instead of a clear-cut swath with holding pens surrounded by a moat with fake bridges.

You don't need to clear cut the entire thing to give a view towards the castle. Imagine if the outer edge was a berm, that was park like with trees, etc.. so those who want to relax and find a spot off their feet could do so. Like urban parks are built to be.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I could have done with getting rid of the moat around the hub and instead adding berms, trees, and actually making it into a park with dimension... instead of a clear-cut swath with holding pens surrounded by a moat with fake bridges.

You don't need to clear cut the entire thing to give a view towards the castle. Imagine if the outer edge was a berm, that was park like with trees, etc.. so those who want to relax and find a spot off their feet could do so. Like urban parks are built to be.

Requires imagination and the ability to calculate sightlines and angles in the CAD software, Much easier to create a flat 2D space, Cheaper to maintain too...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Yeah but who's VISITING the pro-Vax site other than other pro-vaxxers. Seems a bit like preaching to the choir.

When the new mommy hears Jenny McCarthy spouting her nonsense you can point her to the Vax website, Without them you would only have the anti-Vaxers on the web.

The CDC and University websites have the MEGO factor (MINE EYES GLAZETH OVER) because of the dry technical presentation.

DisneyOutsider

The part about the AstroTurf that bothers me the most is wondering how many 'service' dogs will be walked here?

Ick....
That's a great point.

I know whenever I take my dog out in the town he knows immediately what time it is once we hit the rare patch of grass. But then again, most service dogs listen to their owners much better than my stubborn bulldog :D

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Hmm this is easy. I expect:

Lifestylers to be treated like royalty, which will lead to 74 complaining about the red carpet treatment they received, then swear he doesn't care in his 20 paragraph rant about how Disney social media is horrible and lifestylers have mental illnesses, but remember, he doesn't care!

Oh and a whole lot of nothing from Disney.

A Spirited Summary!!! - Well Done!

CDavid

I think a Disney controlled government might actually be an improvement. ;)

Oh, that'd be just brilliant... :facepalm:

Spend 2 trillion of our tax dollars to develop Patriot Bands, to always know where you are and how much money you are making.

Schools will still be using the same textbooks they used in the 1980's, and no new subjects will be introduced

The Air Force would scrap planes built in the 90's (after they were stored inproperly and allowed to decay), while bringing back aircraft built in the 1970's with no plans for anything else.

And most of the monuments in the District of Columbia will be bulldozed and replaced with wider pathways and fake grass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom