A Spirited Perfect Ten

RSoxNo1

While I don't have an opinion on Lou one way or the other, your bolded comment hit home in a way it probably wouldn't on most others.

Why? Because I am active in Pro-vaccination forums and often refute anti-vaxxers on social media and news articles. As a result, I have been called a "Big Pharma Shill©" (and much, much worse) more times than I can recall. I've actually been accused of taking bribes from the Merk, government, CDC, Illuminati and the devil in order to "spread my lies." If I'm on the payroll, someone neglected to inform me and "they" owe me several years of back wages.

In the end, it is a cause I'm passionate about and actively engaged in, but those who don't agree with me ignorantly call me a "shill." In my opinion, it's a lazy insult people lob at others when they don't agree with those people's affirmative position on a topic.
In this case we have evidence of him receiving preferential treatment. I don't believe he's cashing checks with Bob Igers signature on it, but the mouse is certainly looking the other way because they recognize him as a brand advocate.

Goofyernmost

Or perhaps they do rounds in different areas at different times.
I once seen a bunch of them AFTER the bulk of people had moved on after the parade ended.
they expect a lot of trash as they follow Mickey's last float I suppose.
No this was just a regular day and I spotted them all over the place. Not in any groups, just wandering around sweeping and picking up.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
You have no idea how ebola transmits, do you?

It seems the poster does not, In addition it seems the trolls are invading.

Wikia_HP_-_Mountain_Troll.png

Captain Chaos

Hmm this is easy. I expect:

Lifestylers to be treated like royalty, which will lead to 74 complaining about the red carpet treatment they received, then swear he doesn't care in his 20 paragraph rant about how Disney social media is horrible and lifestylers have mental illnesses, but remember, he doesn't care!

Oh and a whole lot of nothing from Disney.

CaptainAmerica

While I don't have an opinion on Lou one way or the other, your bolded comment hit home in a way it probably wouldn't on most others.

Why? Because I am active in Pro-vaccination forums and often refute anti-vaxxers on social media and news articles. As a result, I have been called a "Big Pharma Shill©" (and much, much worse) more times than I can recall. I've actually been accused of taking bribes from the Merk, government, CDC, Illuminati and the devil in order to "spread my lies." If I'm on the payroll, someone neglected to inform me and "they" owe me several years of back wages.

In the end, it is a cause I'm passionate about and actively engaged in, but those who don't agree with me ignorantly call me a "shill." In my opinion, it's a lazy insult people lob at others when they don't agree with those people's affirmative position on a topic.
Serious question... why do pro-vaccination forums exist?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom