A Spirited Perfect Ten

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Don't worry, after Vader kills Obi Wan, Bunsen Honeydew and Tony Stark figure out a way for FroZone and Queen Elsa to trap Vader in a block of ice.
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

stevehousse

In Once, the Peter Pan/Neverland story arc wasn't bad, but just lasted way too long. It was the Frozen sisters that came and destroyed the show! I am so glad they are gone and hopefully the show will be good again like it used too. Can't wait for Cruella!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
In Once, the Peter Pan/Neverland story arc wasn't bad, but just lasted way too long. It was the Frozen sisters that came and destroyed the show! I am so glad they are gone and hopefully the show will be good again like it used too. Can't wait for Cruella!
I could get on board with a Fairytale / Disney IP mishmash show on principle, but what killed it for me was the horrible CGI and worse acting.

lebeau

If it got worse than the Peter Pan arc, I'm glad I left. The show reached a point where I doubt even the actors knew what was going on.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
So James Stewart mentioned Sheryl Sandberg's name as an external candidate. Interesting.

There is another interesting idea on the board as well but I'm not sure they'd pick him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom