A Spirited Perfect Ten

John

I guess @PhotoDave219 you are the new moderator here at the spirited thread? You really think this will be the only place on the web that will have speculation? You might want to just log off till December 18th. It really is no different then what we do here. We speculate all the time about what TDO will do with the parks. You even have so called "insiders". Does that spoil the parks for you? Oh its different because you say so? So what you are saying is that we shouldn't discuss the movie at all? We know very little about the movie....most everything is speculation. Sounds like you are the one being a baby and having a hissy fit. It just maybe the biggest movie of all time and people are going to discuss it.

lazyboy97o

I guess @PhotoDave219 you are the new moderator here at the spirited thread? You really think this will be the only place on the web that will have speculation? You might want to just log off till December 18th. It really is no different then what we do here. We speculate all the time about what TDO will do with the parks. You even have so called "insiders". Does that spoil the parks for you? Oh its different because you say so? So what you are saying is that we shouldn't discuss the movie at all? We know very little about the movie....most everything is speculation. Sounds like you are the one being a baby and having a hissy fit. It just maybe the biggest movie of all time and people are going to discuss it.
Careful, he might threaten you with quotes from movies!

FigmentForver96

Then discuss it in the proper thread. While this thread is just a group of random topics, it doesn't give reason to carry on one discussion for pages and pages. I am almost positive they created this movie section in our forums...and almost positive there is a Star Wars thread. Its one thing to discuss the movie somewhat but for people to go on and on and on and speculate it just pointless since there is a specific thread for it.

CinematicFusion

This is 19 years prior to the Original X-Wing.

latest

Here's the classic X-wing
X-Wing-Fighter_47c7c342.jpeg

and 30 years after that.
images

I see your point but like I said our military aircraft hasn't changed that much in 45 years.
But, you know why they didn't change it. Get the old fans back into the theater seats.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Did anyone else notice on the Star Wars Land preview film that there's a giant lense flare?

Yes back when I was learning photography a lens flare would get me a Gibbs type head slap at the studio that I worked at after school because it meant you did not control your light sources properly.

Cesar R M

Yes back when I was learning photography a lens flare would get me a Gibbs type head slap at the studio that I worked at after school because it meant you did not control your light sources properly.
technically, lens flares is a favorite of JJ Abrams.
He was chastised a lot for his overuse of flares in the first Star Trek reboot movie.

Section106

As to the Star Wars tech: The F-15 is 28 years old and is about to get an upgrade from Boeing that could make it last until around 2040. So the lack of a technology upgrade in Star Wars tracks with the real world USAF.

VJ

Finally, a non-Disney reference around here I actually understand; and from my favorite TV show no less.

jakeman

Then discuss it in the proper thread. While this thread is just a group of random topics, it doesn't give reason to carry on one discussion for pages and pages. I am almost positive they created this movie section in our forums...and almost positive there is a Star Wars thread. Its one thing to discuss the movie somewhat but for people to go on and on and on and speculate it just pointless since there is a specific thread for it.
Eh...there is a whole section devoted to the larger workings of The Walt Disney Company and another section for the parks in China.

Applying "proper" forum or "proper" thread at this point in this threads life is fairly laughable.

Nubs70

I think by this point we all know that once you step into a spirited thread, it's an anything goes affair. If you don't want spoilers, don't come into this thread. You aren't in any position of power to tell people what they can and cannot post.
Or one could be courteous and not post spoilers or use proper tags so as not to diminish the first time viewing experience.

Next Big Thing

Or one could be courteous and not post spoilers or use proper tags so as not to diminish the first time viewing experience.
That would be preferred, but i've been around enough spirited threads to know that it's generally a free for all and it's pretty damn hard for the mods to control everything that goes on.

Sometimes you just have to ignore the thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom