Turtle

2016 - Disney Springs, Soarin', Frozen, Rivers of Light, Nighttime Safaris
2017 - Pandora: World of Avatar
2018* - Toy Story Land
2019* - Star Wars Land

Not too bad in my eyes.

* = Estimations

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
I really wish people would stop putting an outdoor mall in with theme parks.... Disney Springs is an expansion of an outdoor mall.... I assume we didn't say, "hey look... a new Disney Store in Paramus... I need to go to that to shop instead of the one I have here in Kew Gardens...". The mall will be bigger and look different, but it's still a mall or "shopping district" full of stuff that's over priced because of it's location.

*1023*

PhotoDave219

I've seen those fliers online, apparently at one point available to guests in the parks as souvenirs or something (so one would assume pretty close to being greenlit).
worldshowcase_coming1982disney.gif

http://www.yesterland.com/worldshowcase.html

In soviet world showcase, mouse robs you!

Nmoody1

When have the announced a new project on this stage and not build it? I am not saying your are not right but I cannot remember a project announced to the public like this and not happen. I have seen rumors we all thought were coming not happen but that is different.

Although not technically WDW... Disney's America Theme Park, Disney Sea in Long Beach (and that whole thing they had planned there), DVC in Washington DC...

Flamingo Crossings?!

ctrlaltdel

It would LITERALLY be down the street.
It's so dumb. I mean a Disneyfied version of American history terrifies me, but I guess everyone complained that they were building on "sacred" and historical (this one is true) land due to Manassas BF being right down the road. You know what's there now? Housing developments, a golf course, and strip malls galore.

PhotoDave219

It's so dumb. I mean a Disneyfied version of American history terrifies me, but I guess everyone complained that they were building on "sacred" and historical (this one is true) land due to Manassas BF being right down the road. You know what's there now? Housing developments, a golf course, and strip malls galore.

I'm well aware.

Clearly they have no problems with the strip malls down the street and encroaching on battlefield lands.

fgmnt

Oddly we dont have one of those next to the battlefield. Uno's and cracker barrel.

I figured the vast expanses of NoVA suburbia sprawl looked similar from Fairfax and Manassas to Annandale and Arlington...

Looking back at the attendance at MK... I have been twice already this year during a peak time (New Year's) and what I consider to be non-peak (last week). I honestly couldn't tell the difference at MK while it was obvious at the other three parks. I fear what it's going to look like in early December when we head back 0_o.

PhotoDave219

I figured the vast expanses of NoVA suburbia sprawl looked similar from Fairfax and Manassas to Annandale and Arlington...

Looking back at the attendance at MK... I have been twice already this year during a peak time (New Year's) and what I consider to be non-peak (last week). I honestly couldn't tell the difference at MK while it was obvious at the other three parks. I fear what it's going to look like in early December when we head back 0_o.

Thats a damn good question. Should be slower at the other three parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom