A Spirited Perfect Ten

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Where did you see that?

@RSoxNo1 is correct... It is not listed in upcoming animation releases. With few exceptions, PIXAR is being saddled with sequels...WDSA has 5 on the books with 4 being new and 1 being Frozen 2: Electric Boogaloo... Toon Studio had the regular junk rolling out....

*1023*

Last edited:

Tigger1988

That particular member's suit is frivolous. He has been suspended previously as he has time and again broken the rules of his membership agreement. In this case, Disney was right to revoke his membership. This will be a very quick court case, if it's not dismissed outright.

Of course, membership is a privilege, not a right, just like an Annual Pass. Disney can revoke it at any time.
He's also not an original member, he joined 10 years after it opened. This whole thing is the definition of first world problems.

BrianLo

Oh for CRYING OUT LOUD.....

Is there a sign on the top banner that says Universal Studios?

Is there anything in the URL that says Universal Studios?

Is there anything in the title of the thread that says Universal Studios?

Then why the holy hell do you people insist on talking about it?

I don't like the conversation devolving into Universal vs. Disney all the time either... but...

I suggest you re-read page one, post one of this thread...

71jason

Forgot to mention yesterday that Richard Branson and his Virgin empire (Virgin America isn't all that based upon my one experience with them) are expanding to the seas with the launch of a cruise line announced yesterday in Miami by the head of the new enterprise: Tom McAlpin. You may recognize the name as he was the former head of DCL before being pushed out for Karl Holz (a lesser exec, a far lesser human being).

The details are below, but the launch is going to be in 2020 from Miami with three ships on order from the same Italian shipyard that birthed (or berthed!) the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder:

Done right--and I have no reason to think it won't be--I could see this being the adult equivalent of what DCL was. Shaking up the industry yet again, bringing in a new crowd for cruising.

FigmentJedi

@RSoxNo1 is correct... It is not listed in upcoming animation releases. With few exceptions, PIXAR is being saddled with sequels...WDSA has 5 on the books with 4 being new and 1 being Frozen 2: Electric Boogaloo... Toon Studio has the regular junk rolling out....

*1023*
Had. DIsneyToon was shut down after the last Tink movie and the building is now used for WDAS overflow.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Speaking of Jay, I wonder if his office is empty yet ...

Friday night / Saturday....

Forgot to mention yesterday that Richard Branson and his Virgin empire (Virgin America isn't all that based upon my one experience with them) are expanding to the seas with the launch of a cruise line announced yesterday in Miami by the head of the new enterprise: Tom McAlpin. You may recognize the name as he was the former head of DCL before being pushed out for Karl Holz (a lesser exec, a far lesser human being).

Phenomenal... Will book as soon as I hear they are selling these....
Had. DIsneyToon was shut down after the last Tink movie and the building is now used for WDAS overflow.

You're right... Fixed it... Thanks...

*1023*

Cesar R M

There's a difference between what you said here, and "adults with serious mental issues are the bane of humanity."
But I assume "No one is born racist" is the sentiment that you meant to express in the original post, so carry on.
sorry for not being clear.

For me; Ingrained Racism is an illness, worsened by programming (either by parents or friends) and paranoia.

Its some kind of fear they have. Fear of being "inferior" so they have to tout their superiority via violence.
hence my line about the first comment.

But then, I was not clear on that part..sorry!
Should have wrote "adults with THIS serious mental issue are the bane of humanity".
Because they are the ones who spread nonstop the hate (by abusing others) and forcing their close ones to be like them.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Lets just say there is a swiss army knife in my checked bag, and my college nickname was MacGuyver because of all the stuff I fixed with said tool.
you're not a real mcgiver unless you had this one ;)

jLc0pKD.jpg

Cesar R M

Fascinating, I would love to know more. This makes 2 sinkholes in that area that I'm aware of. The other being under the back corner of the old Horizion building.
wasn't there a third new sinkhole caused by a broken pipe on the opposite side of Oddysey?
I remember seeing the entire area walled with heavy equipment trying to fix it. (I think it was between the character spot on the West area of the center circle and the Imagination building)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Just a quickee recommendation for summer TV watching, but I was blown away by the premiere of Mr. Robot on USA tonight. ... Of course, it is all about conspiracies and the evils of corps with some mental illness tossed in for good measure.

@Lee ... you'll want to watch this one!!!
So, when will we see a Tomorrowland attraction? <kidding>

the.dreamfinder

@RSoxNo1 is correct... It is not listed in upcoming animation releases. With few exceptions, PIXAR is being saddled with sequels...WDSA has 5 on the books with 4 being new and 1 being Frozen 2: Electric Boogaloo... Toon Studio had the regular junk rolling out....

*1023*
I was asking if it was confirmed to be discussed at D23 expo because I hadn't heard that.

Cesar R M

Afternoon linkage:
Alan Horn uses his Warners connections for a new Charles Darwin project for Walt Disney Pictures
http://www.slashfilm.com/disney-charles-darwin/
Compare the Chinese reception to "Jurrasic World" to Disney's clueless attempt to force Star Wars into the mainland
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-jurassic-world-china-20150622-story.html#page=1

And finally, a great long form interview with Pete Docter from The Dissolve. I would not recommend reading it unless you've seen "Inside Out".
http://thedissolve.com/features/interview/1075-pete-docter-on-the-goals-and-milestones-of-inside-/
seems Jurassic World is destroying every single record (movie wise..)

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4073&p=.htm

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

wasn't there a third new sinkhole caused by a broken pipe on the opposite side of Oddysey?
I remember seeing the entire area walled with heavy equipment trying to fix it. (I think it was between the character spot on the West area of the center circle and the Imagination building)

A sinkhole ate a building at Orange Lake or one of the other Maingate west 192 resorts a few years back

There are sinkholes everywhere in Florida.

Cesar R M

Dear god, the milenium tent is still there? I was there for milenium dreamers back in 99-2000. I didn't think it'd be permanent. Why oh why has a tent been up for the past 15 years?
well.. let me tell you the story of a hat in Disney Hollywood Studios..
Which then gained the legendary name of "BAH" for overextending its stay way more than expected.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Just a quickee recommendation for summer TV watching, but I was blown away by the premiere of Mr. Robot on USA tonight. ... Of course, it is all about conspiracies and the evils of corps with some mental illness tossed in for good measure.

@Lee ... you'll want to watch this one!!!
I have no idea, but sounds like that Almost Human tv series.

*edit*
Nevermind, seen the reviews and looks nothing like Almost Human.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom