2012 Resort package reservation pricing is out!!!

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, 2012 pricing for resort rooms and packages have been released as of this morning. Just from what I have seen, it looks like some new and exciting stuff is on the way. The Royal Guest rooms are showing up for Port Orleans Riverside and the Health and Wellness Suites are showing up for the Contemporary. At least a few new room categories are showing up as well, I saw a pool view option for the Pop Century resort. Also the Art of Animation resort is coming up on some pricing!!! Dont forget to check in with your favorite Konsultant for pricing and availability for next year's chance to make some great memories with your family and friends!!
Call us toll free at 1866-566-7858
or individual e mails
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
If you arent sure which agent to work with feel free to send a general e mail to Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com which will go to the main office.
Have a great day all!! Marie

sbkline

2012 rates are out already? I wasn't expecting this until August! I already booked 5 nights at the Polynesian and 5 nights at the Beach Club a month or two ago. I guess I should call soon and see what my official total is now that the rates are out! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

switts

This took me completely by surprise so i did the only rational thing i could think of....called and booked a stay at the new Art of animation resort :D

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I see that they have added the mug to the dining package = 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 Snack, and the mug. I ran the price to see what the price would be if I went during the same "value" time of year as we are planning to go this year and the price was about $400 more. Not too shocking! :lol:

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

pleasant surprise!!

I was not expecting this till august! oh yeah...lol I just booked my familys second trip to wdw! April 28th-May 5th (7nights) all star sports...now the planning, excitement begins...and my dining reservations at 180 days out falls on halloween lol...

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I'm agreeing with Disneygirl on this one...and I ran a value - not a mod! 6 nights, 7 days, just a basic AS Sports or POP (a regular room because the pool view preferred of course costs more money) and 7 day base tickets...about $400 more then I'm paying this year...yikers! lol

PIN CODES.....COME ON PIN CODES! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

So pool view is considered preferred now, no matter which building you get? :shrug:

People are willing to pay slightly more for a pool view, so Disney is letting them; they pay even more for the Preferred Building, so there is a price difference - just like years ago they priced the bunk bed rooms at AKL/WL more since people were willing to pay more to guarantee that they get them.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

People are willing to pay slightly more for a pool view, so Disney is letting them; they pay even more for the Preferred Building, so there is a price difference - just like years ago they priced the bunk bed rooms at AKL/WL more since people were willing to pay more to guarantee that they get them.

Darn...that's what I was afraid of. As someone who LOVES getting a pool view at Pop (50's section is our fave), I guess I was spoiled getting it for free the past few trips. All good things must come to an end I guess! :cry:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Any idea when 11/12 will be out......

I'd love to start paying down our 2012 trip.

I believe that all of the rates for 2012 are out. You should be able to get them, unless they havent finished loading everything as of yet. I know in previous years, the entire years rates were released at the same time. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom