2010: Year of the Muppets?

_Scar

What would be a bigger announcement out of Disney in the eyes of the WDWMagic.com fan base?

Muppet Movie Ride to DHS
Beastly Kingdom to AK
Bald or Fire Mountain to MK

Don't get me wrong.... I love the Muppets.... but BK back into motion for DAK would be AMAZING.

Wilt Dasney

I will cross my fingers to ride the Great Muppet Movie Ride I hope! I love those Muppets yes! Including Janice!

Me too! I will crossed My fingers for Muppet Movie Ride too!

YEAH! DHS is Perfect place for the Great Muppet Ride in DHS! They need some crowds to this place!

Please....... Great Muppet Movie Ride Please..... Too!

I really want to ride the great muppet movie ride in the near future!

Me too!jmuboy "The Muppet's Movie Ride" would have been awesome attraction too!

Jeany...would you like to see the Great Muppet Movie Ride at some point in the near future? :)

WDW1974

I love the Muppets. I'd love to see Disney revitalize them. They are great characters that are in danger of falling off the map in the pop culture consciousness.

Better yet, it would be nice to see their more edgy humor pushing Disney vacations ... the syrupy BS of dreams, wishes and magic has gone beyond stale ... it's almost like that's all they can do.

Like ______, food and money, one can never have too much Muppets ... well, maybe that wasn't a great analogy, but ...

mitchk

If they did build the Great Muppet Movie Ride (I know, I know:brick:) Where would it be located :shrug: I think all of the old Muppet Studio area is now taken up :(

TP2000

Don't the Muppets only have a presence in DCA?

Not anymore. They are being filmed all over Disneyland all week long. They were filming on several Disneyland rides today, and the buzz is that filming continues at Disneyland for several more days.

They aren't going to DCA for any of the filming.

mickey2008.1

i know this has nothing to do with this thread, but i have been trying to figure out how to post/start a new thread, any help would be greatful! sorry im new here:brick:

Supposedly, a new Muppet Movie is in script stages right now. I wouldn't think that would allow for any new movie to arrive before 2011, but maybe they're planning on more Muppet presence in the parks in anticipation of it??

I'm sure this has been said already, but yes, a new Muppet movie is in the works. Jason Seigel from "How I Met Your Mother", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", and "I Love You, Man" is writing it. The Henson Co. was impressed with his "Dracula Puppet Musical" from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and that got him the job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom