2010: Year of the Muppets?

TP2000

For those keeping score at home, here is the list thus far of Muppets and the attractions that have seen filming this week around Disneyland;

Gonzo, Sam The Eagle and others on Dumbo The Flying Elephant
Fozzie Bear on Jungle Cruise
Miss Piggy, Sweetums and others on Main Street Fire Engine
Animal on Mark Twain Riverboat
Miss Piggy in Pirates of the Caribbean boat

This is through Wednesday. Filming is reported to continue at Disneyland through Friday. No sighting yet of Kermit. Or, my personal favorite, the Swedish Chef.

dreamfinder

The poor puppeteers crammed into Dumbo. Esp the Gonzo/Camilla (or other random chicken since there are 2 more in the Dumbo behind) shot, cramming 2 people into the floor must be a tight fit. I can't wait to see the final product, even if it is just ads for DL and not a new attraction.

mpaul32001

For those keeping score at home, here is the list thus far of Muppets and the attractions that have seen filming this week around Disneyland;

This is through Wednesday. Filming is reported to continue at Disneyland through Friday. No sighting yet of Kermit. Or, my personal favorite, the Swedish Chef.

Kermit was seen in the DLNT Photo Update here.

3816494742_f08cbe2141.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

More muppets at Disneyland!
http://disneylandnewstoday.com/archives/4961

I like the idea! Whether it be a new movie, or an update to MuppetVision, the idea of the Muppets in the parks really has me hooked. Can't wait to find out!
:sohappy:
NICE!
Ummm...I love this. Somebody better post the final products once they come out.
It'll be all over here...:lol:

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!!:sohappy::sohappy::lol:

sponono88

The Swedish Chef, Gonzo and the chickens were seen today at the Candy Palace - this according to FutureImagineer183 at Micechat.com

TP2000

The Swedish Chef, Gonzo and the chickens were seen today at the Candy Palace - this according to FutureImagineer183 at Micechat.com

YES! I just read that myself on Micechat. Apparently the Swedish Chef was on Main Street USA all set up inside the Candy Palace in the display kitchen area where they make the fudge and caramel apples and things.

That is a HILARIOUS spot for the Swedish Chef! I hadn't even thought about putting him in the Candy Palace windows making stuff there on Main Street USA. :lol:

This campaign just gets better and better the more stuff we learn about it!

nemofinder22

Some more info from Miceage
Editor's Note 8/14: The filming of the Muppets all over Disneyland this past week has everyone talking, but there's been much more of it taking place overnight inside popular attractions with many elaborate setups. What has been seen out in the park during the day is just the tip of the iceberg for the new Disneyland campaign coming in 2010. - Al Lutz

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom