2010 Theme.

DisneyDellsDude

"The Year we Make Contact"
Hmmm. Could be!
I'm sure it will be something wonderful!

But I really hope they don't do anything.
How about they invest in the resort to get people to come instead of gimmicky marketing campaigns unless they actually have something to celebrate. (aka WDW's 40th in 2011)

Dinoman96

2010: STUFF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT!

Random tickets to a park you're already in
Become a completely unexperienced staff member
Take a trip to DisneySea....and by DisneySea, we mean we throw you into the lake of Bay Lake with no way out!

2014: We actually DO make dreams come true!

Extended Monorail that goes to AK, DTD, and HS
Beastly Kingdom
Replace Stitch with something better (Alien themed freefall anyone?)
Replace Laugh Floor with something better
Animal Kingdom fireworks show

Or better yet...

2015: Year of a million nightmares!

Monorails now only go in a circle
Beastly Kingdom is replaced by a farm themed area
Stitch completely takes over Tomorrowland
Because of this, MILF is now reborn as "Stitch's comedy club", where the jokes are even worse this time!
Animal Kingdom fireworks show is replaced with boats, each with an animal crapping.

I'd laugh at the last one. XD

GymLeaderPhil

"Rasulo's Fifth Anniversary"

Celebrate the Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
fifthcennial by joining us at the Walt Disney World Resort
in Florida!

-Special Dining Opportunities with Accountaneers
Be sure to book this special meal with a special accountant at a special table located in the heart of Cosmic Ray's kitchen. Brush up on your Microsoft Excel skills as these corporate strategic planners pay for part of their vacation on your dime. You wont forget this experience and you wont be able to get that grease off your shirt.

-One Man's Day Job, Presented by D23
Follow in the footsteps of a young Jay Rasulo in 1986 as he secured his position with the Walt Disney Company till the present as he inspires today's pencil pushers.

-Disney Repeating Floats Parade
Join us on Main Street as we bring back, again and again, the same floats that we've reused in variations for years. Your old favorite will probably be there. With new music. Less characters. More merchandise tie-ins. Sans snow globes.

aladdin2007

2010 the year of Siemens writing a new check to complete Spaceship Earth. If they even give a flip still.

But I would be happy with a Tiki room change at least if there isnt going to be anything else new next year.

The Conundrum

"Rasulo's Fifth Anniversary"

Celebrate the Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts fifthcennial by joining us at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida!

-Special Dining Opportunities with Accountaneers
Be sure to book this special meal with a special accountant at a special table located in the heart of Cosmic Ray's kitchen. Brush up on your Microsoft Excel skills as these corporate strategic planners pay for part of their vacation on your dime. You wont forget this experience and you wont be able to get that grease off your shirt.

-One Man's Day Job, Presented by D23
Follow in the footsteps of a young Jay Rasulo in 1986 as he secured his position with the Walt Disney Company till the present as he inspires today's pencil pushers.

-Disney Repeating Floats Parade
Join us on Main Street as we bring back, again and again, the same floats that we've reused in variations for years. Your old favorite will probably be there. With new music. Less characters. More merchandise tie-ins. Sans snow globes.

sounds about right

Bluewaves

How bout the year we clean the parks up and bring them back to the quality they were when they opened?

I would settle for all the crappy cling ons being removed from the monorails.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom