2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

New2WDW

Original Poster
I haven't seen a roll call for this years MNSSHP so I thought I would put one up in case people want to meet up as many have done in the past parties. Just post what night you are going on and I will update this first post.

Sept. 5 DisneyShe, THECARISMINE, ZapperZ, mousefan1972, Knett, allentownguy, Kaity'sDad, lilo091701, jillybeaner21, SGT623
Sept. 9 Yellow Shoes, extremenish. K&K
Sept. 12 - 7:15 MEET AT LIBERTY BELL! SanFrancisco, SeaBreeze, MickeyspalJim, ShazzyBoo, NCState, Doombuggy13, BiggerTigger, lebeau, raven, PlutoInAtlanta, dnalorg
Sept. 16 Adventure, dixiegirl, brianheather, glingo, Olijimcha, BrerKev, kblais71, sissa216
Sept. 19 Stevediesel, Damian31, DisneyWales, BrerKev, mitchk, emry1222, Raychul, OhioDisneyLover
Sept. 23 blackthidot, kjd469, mad mark,Greenlawler, shoppingnut, dabro, LuvnTheMagic, GrumpysWife, wendysmom
Sept. 26 WildLodgeFan, EpcotGrl, Uncle*Mike, Sillyspook13, Loweyan, mike7904
Sept. 28 SnowWhiteMomma, fmingo36, YankeeMouse, FallenAngel, beyondinfinity, YankeeMouse, JERM
Sept. 30
Oct. 2 - 7:15 MEET AT LIBERTY BELL! New2WDW, matt taylor1985, Cmdr Crimson, Foolish Mortal, Shadowdawn, PrincessK, OldBlueEyes, PollyNesion, supapampam
Oct. 4 - 7:15 MEET AT LIBERTY BELL! RAXIP, piglet*florida, PrincessK, goofntink, PollyNesion, DisneyJoe, aeillill, mpoppins217, VT GAL
Oct. 5
Oct. 7 janesdisney, LowesChevy
Oct. 9 Disney05, tink68, DVC Dave, gatorfan03, Dizknee_Phreek
Oct. 10 vxangelkissxv, SlinkyDog#1, MSTINKHERBELL01
Oct. 13 Bug715, MouseearsDeb, DisneyBride94
Oct. 16 mouselvrmom, Zip-a-Dee Do Da, wdwCC, dxer07002, ddbutts1
Oct. 19 ILDisney Fan
Oct. 21 drew smith, adrianuk91, WDW 3, DivineMadness7, myhappyplace, SamnDawn060304, The Jonesys, smk, Coree, stichnariel, ILDisney Fan
Oct. 23 bigedefd
Oct. 24 MiRi
Oct. 26 KYMouseFan, GoofyFan1, NicNac0404
Oct. 28 ryguy, JoeH, lynz
Oct. 30 mrmischief
Oct. 31 adrianuk91, monorail silver, goofntink, JoeH, beryl628, Festivus, imallearsgurl, hnp929@optonlin

REMINDER: Fri Oct 3rd was cancelled and then Sat Oct 4th was scheduled back into the mix due to some Hoopla that did not come about since Miley chose to go to Disneyland for her sweet 16! :lol:

fmingo36

I'll be there on Sept. 28 w/ my BFF and my dd(4).

Still trying to figure out costumes for the grown-ups.
The little one will Cinderella-her FAVORITE princess.

WildLodgeFan

Well my daughter decided to go to WDW for her 16th!

We are going to the September 26th party!

BTW, great idea on the roll call. Wouldn't it be fun if we all try to meet on our respective dates for a photo op to post on the board?

SeaBreeze

I should be there September 12th :wave: It's a first for all three of us and we are still trying to come up with costumes ideas.

EpcotGrl

Looks like I will be there September 26!

I'll probably be Tinkerbell, and my companion will be blue-dress Belle :)

See you all there! :wave:

imamouse

Well my daughter decided to go to WDW for her 16th!

We are going to the September 26th party!

BTW, great idea on the roll call. Wouldn't it be fun if we all try to meet on our respective dates for a photo op to post on the board?

I did this a couple of years ago. I made a small sign that said, "WDWMagic Meet" and had the OP sticky a date, time and location to meet to the first post. We did 8 pm at HM, but didn't take a pic. I met some great people who I've stayed in touch with and met again during other trips to WDW.

After the roll call builds, a few dates will show heavier attendance than others. One or more of the highly atteneded dates would be great for a meet. Have fun :wave:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom