2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

SeaBreeze

Add me for Sept 12th....please Hannah stay away!

Woo, looks like we have a good crowd for the 12th :sohappy: We'll have to all meet up at some point. And, cross your fingers, that IF Hanna comes, she'll be gone by then. However, as a Floridian, I humbly request that she not come at all.

DisneyGigi

mousefan1972;3090645[B said:
]Happy thoughts, She. Think happy thoughts. :brick:[/B]

Yes, I'll be at the Sept. 5 party, too.

Last year when the party on the 14th got flooded out, another member here said they gave out either a one day park ticket, or a ticket to a future party. :shrug:

Really trying to think pretty pink & blue thoughts! *keeping fingers crossed* Please stay away Hanna!!

ZapperZ

In case people don't know this already...

Just in time for halloween (and the release of Nightmare Before Christmas collectors edition), Disney Stores have these exclusive reusable shopping bags that would be PERFECT to bring with you to MNSHHP for you to use as your candy bags!

img2537cn1.jpg

img2542qn5.jpg

And unlike the flimsy and expensive reusable shopping bags that they were (are?) selling at WDW, these are sturdy and cost only $2.50 each!

Like I said, perfect for MNSSHP.

Zz.

extremenish

Our family of 5 will be there on September 9,2008. We will all be dressed in Arkansas Razorback clothing. We have 2 cheerleaders and a football player. We can't wait!!:sohappy:

New2WDW

Original Poster
Mental note: have everyone to this point listed on the first post.

Great response so far. If a particular day is filling up just PM me if you want to head up a meet!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
October 21st for me (I'll be dressed in a poodle skirt/ 50's clothes),and my friend will be either a pirate or in renaissance garb. First time MNSSHP!

dixiegirl

October 21st for me (I'll be dressed in a poodle skirt/ 50's clothes),and my friend will be either a pirate or in renaissance garb. First time MNSSHP!

Oh mother in law is doing the poodle skirt thing too, just to let you know she found a mickey, minnie or tigger at joann's fabric for 7.00 ( about the same size as a poodle and felt as well..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom