2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
September 28th. I can't freekin wait! Halloween is my favorite holiday and Disney is my 3rd love.(Behind my DD and DH) So, EXCITED!!!!!

I'll be there on Sept. 28 w/ my BFF and my dd(4).

Still trying to figure out costumes for the grown-ups.
The little one will Cinderella-her FAVORITE princess.

Sept 28. My birthday is Sept 27 and I'll be in my Happy Place!!

I'll be there on the 28th as well. Still debating on a costume or not:wave:

DisneyGigi

Anyone know what Disney does if it is canceled? Worrying a bit about Hanna now since it looks like if it hits it will be a late week thing??

Bug715

I'll be there October 13th!!!!! Along with two friends from my CP!! I know that one friend and I are wearing 80s attire with some Disney flair! I can't wait!!

SeaBreeze

Anyone know what Disney does if it is canceled? Worrying a bit about Hanna now since it looks like if it hits it will be a late week thing??

If it does get canceled, I believe they give passes to the park for the daytime. Not sure, but I know others one here will know since it's happened to some.

mousefan1972

Happy thoughts, She. Think happy thoughts. :brick:

Yes, I'll be at the Sept. 5 party, too.

Last year when the party on the 14th got flooded out, another member here said they gave out either a one day park ticket, or a ticket to a future party. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom