$1067.66 later....

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
...we finally got EVERYTHING for our upcoming September 27 - October 4 WDW trip buttoned up!

We've had our typical WDW vacation (with airfare) all paid for for quite a while now. I just didn't feel like I could really start 'celebrating' until I could get a few last "loose ends" tied up.

• The car rental - we always wait until the last minute for this for the best prices..this was a little more last minute than usual... Cost: $144.56
  • Universal - Last yeear we spent 2 days at Universal (staying at WDW but visiting Uni for 2 days - we enjoyed ourselves immensily so we're continuing this new tradition. Cost: $671.94
  • MNSSHP - We never go in September so this was opportunity to try something new this year! Cost: $251.16
Being able to add this kind of fun and convenience onto our already awesome vacation: PRICELESS! ;)

In all seriousness though those 'loose ends' sure are expensive though....phew!

Anyway!! I'm glad we got it done and behind us. Times are tough for everyone these days and we're VERY lucky to be in a position right now to be able to generate the additional income to do these little extras let alone visit WDW at all.

wiigirl

Oh no the tips!! FORGOT about those!!
forget this thread........ :(

JUST KIDDING!! That's all covered in the spending money! :)

lol...nice! Congrats btw! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
...we finally got EVERYTHING for our upcoming September 27 - October 4 WDW trip buttoned up!

We've had our typical WDW vacation (with airfare) all paid for for quite a while now. I just didn't feel like I could really start 'celebrating' until I could get a few last "loose ends" tied up.

• The car rental - we always wait until the last minute for this for the best prices..this was a little more last minute than usual... Cost: $144.56
  • Universal - Last yeear we spent 2 days at Universal (staying at WDW but visiting Uni for 2 days - we enjoyed ourselves immensily so we're continuing this new tradition. Cost: $671.94
  • MNSSHP - We never go in September so this was opportunity to try something new this year! Cost: $251.16
Being able to add this kind of fun and convenience onto our already awesome vacation: PRICELESS! ;)

In all seriousness though those 'loose ends' sure are expensive though....phew!

Anyway!! I'm glad we got it done and behind us. Times are tough for everyone these days and we're VERY lucky to be in a position right now to be able to generate the additional income to do these little extras let alone visit WDW at all.

WOO HOO Time to celebrate!!!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Sounds like a fun trip, Shookie!

We too feel very lucky to be able to take a Disney vacation. We pinch and save all year so we can afford a nice family vacation. Disney happens to our favorite place to vacation.
Ours too! As a family we always talk about going somewhere else, and I eventually do want to explore other places, but right now these WDW vacations are everything to us!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Nice one Mr Shookie. Love those tags.Now the countdown is really on.And after you read all of Crush Dudes food report and photos,it'll be time to pack those cases.Now remember to pack those elastic waist pants.Just as important as your ponchos.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom