$1067.66 later....

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
...we finally got EVERYTHING for our upcoming September 27 - October 4 WDW trip buttoned up!

We've had our typical WDW vacation (with airfare) all paid for for quite a while now. I just didn't feel like I could really start 'celebrating' until I could get a few last "loose ends" tied up.

• The car rental - we always wait until the last minute for this for the best prices..this was a little more last minute than usual... Cost: $144.56
  • Universal - Last yeear we spent 2 days at Universal (staying at WDW but visiting Uni for 2 days - we enjoyed ourselves immensily so we're continuing this new tradition. Cost: $671.94
  • MNSSHP - We never go in September so this was opportunity to try something new this year! Cost: $251.16
Being able to add this kind of fun and convenience onto our already awesome vacation: PRICELESS! ;)

In all seriousness though those 'loose ends' sure are expensive though....phew!

Anyway!! I'm glad we got it done and behind us. Times are tough for everyone these days and we're VERY lucky to be in a position right now to be able to generate the additional income to do these little extras let alone visit WDW at all.

PolynesianPrincess

I'm thinking MSSHP we're going to run into each other. We're not big dress up type of people add a 16 year old girl to the mix and litttle to no chance we could do it...but I think we may have convinced her to do an Avengers T-shirt theme, but now we're fighting over who will be Iron Man.

I am planning on writing a trip report - let's see if I can handle it.
We're dressing up and we're going as Crayola crayons. My Mom made them a couple years ago. I'll be Wild Strawberry, Ashley is Pacific Blue and Mama Dukes is Lime Green. haha. And the Avengers theme is a super cool idea. I'd want to be Iron Man lol

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster

Crayons is an excellent idea! Simple, easy and creative! After a week in the Florida sun I would be Burnt Sienna.

See! Everyone wants to be Ironman! I got so mad with everyone arguing over Ironman that I became the Hulk.

My wife wasn't partial so I suggested she should be Thor.
She said she would rather 'do' Thor than 'be' Thor.......

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

...we finally got EVERYTHING for our upcoming September 27 - October 4 WDW trip buttoned up!

We've had our typical WDW vacation (with airfare) all paid for for quite a while now. I just didn't feel like I could really start 'celebrating' until I could get a few last "loose ends" tied up.

• The car rental - we always wait until the last minute for this for the best prices..this was a little more last minute than usual... Cost: $144.56
  • Universal - Last yeear we spent 2 days at Universal (staying at WDW but visiting Uni for 2 days - we enjoyed ourselves immensily so we're continuing this new tradition. Cost: $671.94
  • MNSSHP - We never go in September so this was opportunity to try something new this year! Cost: $251.16
Being able to add this kind of fun and convenience onto our already awesome vacation: PRICELESS! ;)

Anyway!! I'm glad we got it done and behind us. Times are tough for everyone these days and we're VERY lucky to be in a position right now to be able to generate the additional income to do these little extras let alone visit WDW at all.
WTG!!! Isn't that the best feeling?!?? We have everything all good to go for our trip in October, the only expense now, is the vet for the three pupplets and their Canine Condo costs.

Upvote 0

disney1077

Crayons is an excellent idea! Simple, easy and creative! After a week in the Florida sun I would be Burnt Sienna.

See! Everyone wants to be Ironman! I got so mad with everyone arguing over Ironman that I became the Hulk.

My wife wasn't partial so I suggested she should be Thor.
She said she would rather 'do' Thor than 'be' Thor.......

You are too funny! LOL

Upvote 0

minnielaw

I'm gonna have to buy a pin too, but my husband will be toting the backpack. He will love it that random strangers will come up to him and ask him what his WDWMagic "handle" is :p I will definitely have my eyes peeled for other WDWMagic pins and shirts.

We are such total geeks and I LOVE it!! I am going to so humiliate my teen sons ;)

Upvote 0

dopeylover

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom