mickeysshoes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats so awesome! i really want to go an a disney cruise. we are staying at the villas at wilderness lodge. have u ever stayed there? we stayed at boardwalk and we really liked it. have u stayed there before?
    Hi.
    I think that we must be on the same Cruise as we also board 8/25. Can't wait so excited. We are have done the parks for over 20 years so this is someting new. Thanks for the wlecome to the boards.
    agreed, with the skins! i can't say i have as good a feeling about the flyers though. they haven't played hungry for a few months.
    Did not want to have to reboot my computer!! HAHA it take sooooo long!!! Got Pandora going now...but not as good as DTunes...just does not compare...but its something!!! Thanks
    LOL, Actually thats my wife. I'm WDWPiratemaz on DTunes! =) She kinda took over my account in the beginning, so I let her keep it and I changed my name. But I'll let her know. =)
    400! That is awesome. Yea were able to do the discount as well which is why we upgraded.
    Boardwalk, let me know how that goes. We have always wanted to stay there, its on the list of ones we want to get to one of these days!
    WOW!! That is great!!! We just love the WL but i am looking forward to the Boardwalk..and DH is coming around and also getting excited!! I called to check to see if i could save any money on the new promo that is out...40% off (durning our stay in Aug) and i was able to save over $400...I was so happy it was like making a payment!!!!! You all will have so much fun....peacful and relaxing!!!! 220 days for me!!!
    Hey Hey Hey...I just had to tell you we just upgraded to Wilderness Lodge for our March trip!! I thought of you since I know how much you love the resort. Its our favorite as well. I am so super excited.
    We will be staying at BLT, my hubby is so Happy, I know how can I continue with this kind of life, LOL. Did you realize we will be there the same time in Aug? I have to wait 9 days till I can book for Aug. we are hoping we can get a 1bdrm villa at BWV, so maybe we can meet up for a quick meet. We plan on getting AP on this trip. Did you see any of the web footage of the arrival of the Dream, It was such a amazingly beautiful site to see.
    Hi, its been a while. I hope 2011 will bring great things for your family. I wanted to tell you I was in WDW Dec. 4-6th, 2010 ( yes, after a Aug trip) I went back for a meets that were going on. Well hubby had me book another 3day trip for April 15-18th, 2011 and then a 12day trip in Aug 12-25th.
    Come on you have to root for us because of me...I pull for The Caps more because of you and belle...
    The trip was awesome! I was able to meet a few famous Disney people while we were there. I met Lou Mongello, J.L.-ND1 from the Disney driven life, hung out with her and her daughter for a while. Met Steve Barrett the Hidden Mickey guy. Then I also got to met Lee Cockerell, he is the former VP of Operations, his son Dan is the current VP of Epcot. The hubby & I want to do different things, I want to go to DL for the D23 Expo and he wants to go back to WDW for 2 weeks, so no solid plans yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom