News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

castlecake2.0

they can't...at all.
And I find now I am spending more and more time on my phone while in the parks instead of enjoying the parks... Have to make reservations for everything but the bathroom (currently)... They are getting to the point where the aggressive planning is harming the fun part of being there and on vacation...
It takes 1 minute to make your park reservation at home. You could make your dining reservations before your visit or go to guest relations at the park day of to make your dining reservations. There’s tip boards located around the parks to show you current wait times. There are paper maps and times guides available to help you way find. Nothing requires reservations right now except dining. If you don’t want to mobile order you can order with a cashier. I went to Epcot and Studios last week and my phone died shortly after arrival and I survived 8 hours in the park without it, wasn’t that hard.

Figments Friend

You’re not shut out, the Guest Experience team is available to assist Guests that do not have a smart phone join virtual queues.

Yes, i have been told about the GE team previously.
However, i was told it is fairly difficult for them to help out as they can typically only help score a 'Boarding Pass' for one family/group/person at a time during the mad rush to do so daily.
So my chances would be slim, and i would honestly rather have a family of multiple people be served and have the chance to ride then just lil' ol me.
Perhaps this has changed?

I am only ONE Guest....so i would think it would be easy to just 'sneak' me onto the wait list.
'Single Rider' , anyone...?

-

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

Yes, i have been told about the GE team previously.
However, i was told it is fairly difficult for them to help out as they can typically only help score a 'Boarding Pass' for one family/group/person at a time during the mad rush to do so daily.
So my chances would be slim, and i would honestly rather have a family of multiple people be served and have the chance to ride then just lil' ol me.
Perhaps this has changed?

I am only ONE Guest....so i would think it would be easy to just 'sneak' me onto the wait list.
'Single Rider' , anyone...?

-
If you don’t want to use a smart phone or receive assistance from the Guest Experience team then I guess you’re out of options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom