News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

aladdin2007

while I would have maybe liked to have done this, the hours were just awful, having to be there by 630 am if not before, they are going to have a lot of groggy grouchy people.

castlecake2.0

Small updates: Rat area now has its owned themed trash cans. They are dark green with a light green detailing. This is the only area in World Showcase other than American Adventure that has a different style trash can. Also (domestic) attractions hosts will now wear a server costume for this attraction, making it the first time a specific costume has been produced for non cultural reps working in a country. Cultural hosts will still wear the red/gold stripe vest/skirt costume for rat.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
This is actually good in my opinion. Lets get unnecessary clutter off of the promenade. And we still get to buy crepes too!

Edit: Hopefully it stays this way and they don't put something in its place.

The new creperie isn’t open yet, so currently there’s no place to buy a crepe. Unless they are planning to open the new location very soon, this is a bit of a head scratcher (not that I’m a fan of the clutter in the walkway).

castlecake2.0

Crepes des Chefs de France removed from World Showcase promenade ahead of the new La Crêperie de Paris​

Two carts (France and Italy) removed from the promenade this summer, were on a roll! The next main culprit is China, three kiosks in a row in their pavilion is too many. It would be nice too if France would get rid of the slushy kiosk but I don’t seem them going for that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Two carts (France and Italy) removed from the promenade this summer, were on a roll! The next main culprit is China, three kiosks in a row in their pavilion is too many. It would be nice too if France would get rid of the slushy kiosk but I don’t seem them going for that.
I have a feeling something may be coming back to Italy though.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Can't see them removing the crepe cart and leaving behind 6 weeks of sales. Could this mean access to expansion in France is coming sooner than October 1st?

Gillyanne

I too was on web. I had been connected to the regular GS chat since 11:56 EDT, but they needed to "reach out to our passholder team to see if they can assist me." that was at 12:11; 12:27 is when they mentioned the 45 min wait to get through to the next team to confirm I wanted to wait. 1:09 is when they said they finally go through; and 1:18 they said they submit a form to request me added to the rest of my party.

So hopefully that last part means I'm good to go, said it could take a few days for me to see the update. I copied my chat JIC

This afternoon I got an email confirmation for myself in the same date and time slot as my family. Not sure if it's a result from the chat submission, or the email, but either way, relieved that they were able to get me in with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom