The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Yep, have had a bulging disk and a cyst on my spine for a while now. Left foot pretty numb always, right foot no so much. I walk perfectly fine, but, don’t think I’ll be runnin’ no marathons anytime soon...!!! ;)
Funny... I ran my rear off playin’ soccer for all those years, and now maybe I still could because my feet wouldn’t feel it, but, my heart sure as hell still would...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:
Probably not for long though!

Songbird76

Happy Thanksgiving!! My day didn't start out great....the news put me in a bad mood. More than half of the news was taken up by some soccer player who died. Really??? Why is that more important than anything else going on in the world? So he could kick a ball....it's not like he was saving lives. They actually sent a reporter to a foreign country to interview people on the street about how they felt that this athlete died. What a waste of money and resources! Meanwhile people are dying because there's a shortage of hospital beds in some of the bigger cities here, and instead of directing money to solving that issue, they are flying reporters and camera men to foreign countries so people can tell them how sad they are about some person I've never even heard of and really don't care to hear 5 minutes about his greatest achievements, etc. I want REAL news...tell me what's going on in the world!

But I've got dough rising for dinner rolls and the kids were both allowed to go back to school, so we're back on track for a much happier Thanksgiving now.

Lilofan

Depends.

If we're talking about me, I'm fun sized.

If we're talking about hot dogs, I like the longer ones. You know, those extra few inches give so much more enjoyment.
I thought I was dreaming when I saw the Weinermobile on the road. It is actually available to make appearances at gatherings for a rental fee. The hot dog car that can drive on the road by a driver is sponsored by Oscar Mayer. Also there is a giant lobster attached to the top of a VW beetle that is on the roads in Central Florida to promote the Boston Lobster Feast restaurant in Orlando.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , how's the cooking going this morning? ;) (I assume you weren't up all night in the kitchen!)

I'll start around noon cooking for lunch about 1:30ish. I have a 3-pound, "hotel br east" of turkey (no legs or wings) that I'll cook in the oven. Also, there's baked potatoes, and real squash, Figgy! (Yup, I bought the kind of squash that you have to cut open and cook. :p ) There's a gravy mix I bought, that looks pretty good, too.
Yesterday, I made cranberry sauce! :happy:

I'm not having dessert (dieting, these days), but I bought a cute mini-pie (apple) for hubs. :)

Oh, and Jack will get some turkey with his dog food, too! A feast for the entire family today!

Figgy1

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , how's the cooking going this morning? ;) (I assume you weren't up all night in the kitchen!)

I'll start around noon cooking for lunch about 1:30ish. I have a 3-pound, "hotel br east" of turkey (no legs or wings) that I'll cook in the oven. Also, there's baked potatoes, and real squash, Figgy! (Yup, I bought the kind of squash that you have to cut open and cook. :p ) There's a gravy mix I bought, that looks pretty good, too.
Yesterday, I made cranberry sauce! :happy:

I'm not having dessert (dieting, these days), but I bought a cute mini-pie (apple) for hubs. :)

Oh, and Jack will get some turkey with his dog food, too! A feast for the entire family today!
That sounds like fun! and I have an afternoon nap scheduled! We're eating "early" because dh is trying to stay on scheduld

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom