The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

Both pies, cranberry bread, and part 1 of stuffing was finished yesterday. Turkey is in the oven, gravy and green beans I will start closer to dinner. DS said he will take over mac and cheese. I found a recipe to make it in the crock pot, and it all gets dumped in. Cranberry sauce is jelly from the can. I found out a few years back, I was the only one who likes it with actual cranberries. And rolls. DD requested Pilsbury crescent rolls. Makes it easier.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

donaldtoo

You missed it. I meant leaving the house, back in lockdown

Oh my, that bites.
Still flyin’ to and from work on the freeway and highway, as traffic is still so light there’s no need for my country back road again yet.
Still so blessed and grateful for all the business at the firm, at the title company Carolyn works for, and at the Goodwill where Matthew works.
Hopefully, those upcoming vacs put an end to this crap sooner than later.

donaldtoo

Do you know what I hate about buying clothes online? Returning them all. Granted only 2 shirts for I knew this would happen.

That’s one a’ the things I hated about workin’ at the Disney Store...Guests could return online purchases to our store. We didn’t get credit for the original purchase, but, all those returns were deducted from our hourly sales goals. It really sucked if it was during your management hours.
It wasn’t uncommon that a grandparent would order 3 different sizes of a dress/costume for 4 different grandchildren online and then return all the ones that didn’t fit to us...”Have a Magical day!”...!!!!! :banghead::facepalm::D:hilarious:

Cesar R M

Some photos..

This time some panoramas with cellphone.

Na'vi River

Tower of Terror

Smuggler's Run

Rise of the Resistance

Leaving Magic Kingdom by boat.

Last day at Disney, trying the Gondolas

Speaking of Gondolas.
First time yesterday that they were nonstop testing the Circle Du Soleil Park's Gondola system.
Which is identical to Disney's, only difference is the paint job from what I could see.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh my, that bites.
Still flyin’ to and from work on the freeway and highway, as traffic is still so light there’s no need for my country back road again yet.
Still so blessed and grateful for all the business at the firm, at the title company Carolyn works for, and at the Goodwill where Matthew works.
Hopefully, those upcoming vacs put an end to this crap sooner than later.
It's not all bad. I don't have any holiday only relatives passing through and mooching:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom