The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

@figmentfan423 Live reactions

Okay, so that was clearly a dream. The newer Enterprise didn't look like that.

That girl is totally an Android.

That guy was cute. Why'd he have to die two seconds in?

Vulcans?

Romulans. But nice ones, totally. Interesting having Romulans on Earth

Oh, so it's FNN instead of CNN. Great.

Great, so humans are now xenophobic.

Okay, that reporter didn't know what Dunkirk was. I totally do.

If there's a ban on synthetics, then where is Voyager's Doctor? Is he part of that ban? Unless Holograms are exempt?

So she's definitely an Android, but who's the mother? I'm guessing also an Android.

Wow. Okay. So is she actually dead? Or is this Schrodinger's Cat?

Okay, not her, but her twin then.

Is that a Borg cube?

That's a Borg Cube.

Alrighty then.

Last edited:

Rista1313

This is a good day. First if you don't have the app Hopper, I recommend you download it. You can input flights, cities, and dates you want to travel, as well as hotels, and dates you want to stay. The app will continuously check for lower rates for you. Today it found the hotel I was staying at in MN in June to be $100 less for the same room... so I cancelled my original booking and rebooked with Hopper. That saved my roommate and I each $50. Then I was checking hotels for a trip to WI we have booked for March, and I had a hotel room, but wasn't really happy with it, but today I found a better rated hotel for $100 cheaper... So excited to be saving some money today!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have not told dd. I posted in the teams chat if the other kids that do know not tell her. I will wait til the end of the season which is the first weekend in May.

Wow. What a situation. Sorry you're dealing with all this.

I quoted a bit of your section above, because I was wondering how long you'll take to tell your daughter. Are you saying that you'll tell her in May, when the season is over? I completely understand that; but if that is, indeed, your timeframe, I'm wondering if other kids (who do know the updated situation), can keep it quiet for that long. People sometimes say things in conversation, and it might accidentally slip out. Just a thought only.

Thinking of the both of you and wishing you the best.

Cesar R M

Vulcans?

If there's a ban on synthetics, then where is Voyager's Doctor? Is he part of that ban? Unless Holograms are exempt?

So she's definitely an Android, but who's the mother? I'm guessing also an Android.

Is that a Borg cube?

That's a Borg Cube.

Alrighty then.

Pretty sure Picard's helpers are ROMULANS. Hence why they are emotional and helpful of Picard, also protective of him.

Agree with the Enterprise, Since it was a dream thats why he mixed Data and the older Galaxy enterprise. When in reality at the time, it should have been the SOVEREIGN enterprise-e commanded by data.
But if the comics are correct. Picard should have been in a Odyssey class USS VERITY with a girl number one, not Data.

Also angry that they killed them off ,but I guess this is the reasoning of why Picard has to hurry to save her.
As for Romulans.. I have a feeling that those are actually romulan synths. Their blood was oily not green. And their blood was massively corrosive.

FNN, Federations News Network?
I think humans are only hateful of the synths AND the romulans for the destruction that close to home.
Reminds me when the Breen attacked Earth in DS9.
They went full war mode and started to build advanced ships like mad.

Isnt Voyager's an hologram? thus no full synth?
and I think the Mother is fake.. an AI inprint. Remember, the girl did not tell the "mother" that she was being chased. Yet she knew..
I think Mother is an AI subroutine inside her.

and yes.. I was crapping bricks when I seen the giant Borg Cube. Why they are building on tactical cubes?
Plus there were a lot of borg pods behind the twin.
Also, if I'm correct, one is a psychoanalyst.. and the one dead was a robotic AI expert. both relate to behavior of pathways.. living and synth. two of the same coin.. hmm..

Also number one is baby! :D

Figgy1

Premium Member

Vulcans?

Is that a Borg cube?

That's a Borg Cube.

Alrighty then.
I told you the episode was too short;) More questions than answers and Number One still isn't as cute as baby Yoda

StarWarsGirl

I told you the episode was too short;) More questions than answers and Number One still isn't as cute as baby Yoda
Well, of course. I mean, dogs in general aren't as cute as Baby Yoda. Cats can give Baby Yoda a run for his money.

Patrick Stuart wanted to include a pitbull, though, because of the bad reputation that they have.

Yeah, it was too short. I have many, many questions.

And I would like to see Seven now, thanks.

MySmallWorldof4

Wow. What a situation. Sorry you're dealing with all this.

I quoted a bit of your section above, because I was wondering how long you'll take to tell your daughter. Are you saying that you'll tell her in May, when the season is over? I completely understand that; but if that is, indeed, your timeframe, I'm wondering if other kids (who do know the updated situation), can keep it quiet for that long. People sometimes say things in conversation, and it might accidentally slip out. Just a thought only.

Thinking of the both of you and wishing you the best.
Yeah, I realize that may be a tad too long. I have a plan to deal with this. I contacted this acquaintance whose daughter cheers for this other gym and she said it would be ok to watch a practice. So we may go up one Sunday to check it out. I will tell dd that because of the new gym, there will not be enough kids to sustain a cheer program and we need to look for another gym, and I won’t go to the gym where the other families will be going. They will create drama there too. I want to be done with that. This person said there has been no drama.

StarWarsGirl

Pretty sure Picard's helpers are ROMULANS. Hence why they are emotional and helpful of Picard, also protective of him.

Agree with the Enterprise, Since it was a dream thats why he mixed Data and the older Galaxy enterprise. When in reality at the time, it should have been the SOVEREIGN enterprise-e commanded by data.
But if the comics are correct. Picard should have been in a Odyssey class USS VERITY with a girl number one, not Data.

Also angry that they killed them off ,but I guess this is the reasoning of why Picard has to hurry to save her.
As for Romulans.. I have a feeling that those are actually romulan synths. Their blood was oily not green. And their blood was massively corrosive.

FNN, Federations News Network?
I think humans are only hateful of the synths AND the romulans for the destruction that close to home.
Reminds me when the Breen attacked Earth in DS9.
They went full war mode and started to build advanced ships like mad.

Isnt Voyager's an hologram? thus no full synth?
and I think the Mother is fake.. an AI inprint. Remember, the girl did not tell the "mother" that she was being chased. Yet she knew..
I think Mother is an AI subroutine inside her.

and yes.. I was crapping bricks when I seen the giant Borg Cube. Why they are building on tactical cubes?
Plus there were a lot of borg pods behind the twin.
Also, if I'm correct, one is a psychoanalyst.. and the one dead was a robotic AI expert. both relate to behavior of pathways.. living and synth. two of the same coin.. hmm..

Also number one is baby! :D
Yeah, that whole thing was typed in bursts as I watched.
Yeah, they're definitely Romulan refugees. Vulcans are more stoic.

It could be Romulan synths. Or it could be that some Romulans bleed green and others bleed red.

Yeah, he's a Holo, but he's sentient and advanced. Still, he was part of Starfleet, and I'm sure if there had been a ban, Janeway would fight tooth and nail to ensure he was exempt. Still, I wanna know what happened to all these characters from TNG, DS9, and Voyager. Hopefully since Seven's there we'll hear bits about some of the Voyager characters.

It seems reasonable that between the Dominican War, the attacks by the Borg, and the issues with the Romulans and synths that humans have developed a bit of xenophobia.

And...the Borg are back. I have questions on that one...

StarWarsGirl

Update: she's healthy. The vet recommended bloodwork because she thinks she has a thyroid problem (🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦) but she's otherwise in great shape for her age. Not at all sore from her shots. She went in completely on a leash as opposed to a carrier and she was much happier.

My wallet is a little worse for wear, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom