The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Saw these yesterday.

Ahem. Fat Tuesday is a month away!

786AFC32-15BD-4913-ADB7-CA800D7048A7.jpeg

And on that note these pretzels are addicting
They sell small bags in some of the lounges at WDW. Saw them in the holiday section of my grocery store in Family size. Noted later I just paid $6 a bag for freak’n pretzels. I ultimately rationalized that likely paid that at the French Quarter for a tiny bag.

6EEB6263-826C-45AD-84D1-4F46695EE170.jpeg

Gabe1

Be careful out there, New Jersey and Washington State people. It's here.

Gabe1

I have a neighbor who I'm am very fond of...between my age and my kids evenly. He is loudly fighting with a woman who is beyond nuts (she is my sons age) that he wants to love but deep down he knows is toxic for him. Given the hour I sent him a text to which he responded WHAT'S UP???? Me seriously???? as they are screaming still and dishes are flying. Note the time.

While I like the freedom of a condo boy it really my future thoughts are truly contingent on the people who occupy common space. :facepalm: Can you request a week stay over to scope out future home purchases? Lol. :cyclops:

Gabe1

I still do not get how they expect to increase sales of their brand. Watching a random idiotic McFuneral during superbowl def is not something that will convince me to buy their peanuts.

Peanuts in the US are traditional Beer and Bar partners. I have little doubt with the Superbowl parties being stocked with food that Peanuts will be on the minds of hosts of Superbowl parties.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Be careful out there, New Jersey and Washington State people. It's here.

Glad to hear the N.J. person did not have the disease.

Up here in the Northeast, medical people (on the local news) are trying to reassure us, that the yearly flu now is much more of a concern. (O.k. Nice try, fellas . . . :facepalm: )

Rista1313

Saw these yesterday.

Ahem. Fat Tuesday is a month away!

View attachment 443183

And on that note these pretzels are addicting
They sell small bags in some of the lounges at WDW. Saw them in the holiday section of my grocery store in Family size. Noted later I just paid $6 a bag for freak’n pretzels. I ultimately rationalized that likely paid that at the French Quarter for a tiny bag.

View attachment 443184

My BFF told me about these.... I definitely bulked at the price, but they are so good, and at least for us, because they have seasoning, we only eat a few at a time, and the bag has lasted us at least a month.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Tony the Tigger , how's Kylie doing?

Jack had a case of the "runs" last week, and the vet put him on medicine for 7 days. We also are feeding him plain rice, clear chicken broth, and plain, boiled chicken, until he's better.

Meanwhile, he's enjoying the fact that he thinks I'm his personal chef now :rolleyes: , cooking up all these (mini-meals, multiple times a day, per the vet). Any time I get near the stove, he's underfoot, "supervising" the cooking. :facepalm:

Figgy1

Premium Member
@Tony the Tigger , how's Kylie doing?

Jack had a case of the "runs" last week, and the vet put him on medicine for 7 days. We also are feeding him plain rice, clear chicken broth, and plain, boiled chicken, until he's better.

Meanwhile, he's enjoying the fact that he thinks I'm his personal chef now :rolleyes: , cooking up all these (mini-meals, multiple times a day, per the vet). Any time I get near the stove, he's underfoot, "supervising" the cooking. :facepalm:
To be honest you do need supervision in the kitchen;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
At @ajrwdwgirl , do you still subscribe to a Disney magazine (sent to you in the mail)? I recall some time ago you mentioned one. Is it still publishing, or has it gone online? Just curious.

yes I still subscribe. They have a paper and a digital version, it was bi monthly but is now quarterly. And anyone can get a free weekly email newsletter. It is called Celebrations.
Hopefully this link leads you there.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.celebrationspress.com/amp/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom