The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
She is 9. Turns 10 in November. I did change my mind and will tell her tomorrow. I am just under the weather today and have beSn avoiding all my kids because I don’t want to spread germs. This will require a lot of hugs because tears will ensue.

I feel so bad for you. And also your health

I've seen it over and over again in schools and in kids sports, chair seats in band, you name it. When adults become so obsessed with drama of their kids growing up and overly inserting themselves especially in extra curricular type of activities it is unnerving. I've raised mine so I am just looking back at those activities of their youth. You are awesome for not being a Mom of drama or drama on steroids. Hang in there. You've got this. I will keep you and your DD in my thoughts and prayers over the coming weeks and send good karma. {{{Big Hugs}}}

MySmallWorldof4

PHEW! and how are you feeling today?
A bit better. Been loading up on see. I inhaled clove and oregano oil this morning for my throat which is now starting to feel better. I just want to go home and nap. I have been at the gym today for youngest’s practice. I wouldn’t have stayed but considering what is going on I wanted to observe today. She is almost done and a good thing too, because my energy is starting to wane. Dh is going to a local place to get me a falafel sandwich for lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom