The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

KBLovedDisney

Gawd, this new project that I am working on (or more so been "volen-told" instead of volunteered) is so freakin hard, and the person who was originally over it is the absolute worst in communication.

For example, I sent an email with a question. The response took 6 days....6 days. And the reply was pretty much "here are documents". Answer? No! Received documents and was pretty much told to figure it out.

tenor.gif

wdwfan4ver

I found out something odd from my visit to my new doctor. The nurse decided to measure me and it had me an inch taller than the last I was measured with me being 5 foot seven and a half.

What makes this odd was I was last measured back when was in my 20s and I was 5 foot 6 and a half at the time and you are not supposed to get taller at my age.

I can't complain though since it tells me on the BMI chart that I am 20 to 25 pounds away from being overweight.

Last edited:

21stamps

No, a month is way too long to not expect Humpty Dumpty to fall off his wall! ;)

May I kindly suggest that you lessen the duration expected for those pesky curveballs to be thrown. Maybe start with one week at a time? (And if that doesn't work, try day to day!) :)

Your suggestion is great, but, I do expect daily and weekly small curve balls. I just would like at least a month to pass before getting hit by the ball. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom