The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

First of all, a lot of people (including kids), rather like oversized sweatshirts. But I was thinking that if you thought it really looked a bit too large for her (the dryer will only shrink a bit), could you take in each of the side seams a little, on your sewing machine? That small adjustment might make a big difference.
It’s a women’s large and not unisex, so I am hoping it won’t be too big. I like super big sweatshirts too. Also wondering if when stock comes back in if we could exchange it. I assume it is only temporarily out of stock.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
After being off a week, last night I tried to go to bed at my "normal" time...... but then I was awake from 2a-4a.... ugh... that didn't help! And I woke up to snow this morning!? It was only suppose to rain!

I didn't have the full week off, I worked Monday and Tuesday but I have a feeling with all these days off Monday is going to be a rough one. But my holiday crocs came on Friday and I like wearing them tomorrow will keep me festive.
1575206824826.png

MySmallWorldof4

After being off a week, last night I tried to go to bed at my "normal" time...... but then I was awake from 2a-4a.... ugh... that didn't help! And I woke up to snow this morning!? It was only suppose to rain!
I got up at 3 because dh was up and was using his phone. The light woke me up. 😡 He then fell asleep, but I couldn’t. 🙄 So then I just got up. I found out a doll I ordered for youngest is on backorder and will ship December 18. Cutting it close. I may need to call them as I get closer to the date and ask for speedier shipping.

MySmallWorldof4

I didn't have the full week off, I worked Monday and Tuesday but I have a feeling with all these days off Monday is going to be a rough one. But my holiday crocs came on Friday and I like wearing them tomorrow will keep me festive.
View attachment 429722
Love the crocs! Schools here are closed tomorrow since it is the first day of hunting season. The city person in me just doesn’t get it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
It’s a women’s large and not unisex, so I am hoping it won’t be too big. I like super big sweatshirts too. Also wondering if when stock comes back in if we could exchange it. I assume it is only temporarily out of stock.
That sound like a good plan A but as @MinnieM123 said you can always take it in. I've gotten my boys sweatshirts a size big just to take In:D

Rista1313

View attachment 429722

yes... 530am is going to be rough tomorrow for sure! On Friday I started wearing my xmas/winter leggings ... there's only a short time to be festive this year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom