The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Glad to see that you grouped the four generations together there. Nice touch!

Hahaaa...!!!
Thanks, but, that was quite by accident, actually, although I noticed it later, as well...!!! :)
There were over 90 people Confirmed at that service and everyone wanted a pic with the priest, so we just quickly scrambled around and that’s just how the shuffle turned out...meant to be...!!!!! ;) :happy: :)

wdwfan4ver

NO!! Too soon!!! Put it away, store!! :cautious:
It is not all on stores. Customers need to blamed for some of the cases.

One of the markets in Door county according a face book post on August 27th, they started decorating for Christmas and start selling Christmas merchandise before Labor Day:rolleyes: .

This is a huge market store that has a big fruit farm. I actually know this store, but I go there in June. They do not sell Christmas decor in June at all. They have great apple cider donuts, cherry donuts, cherry strudel, great fudge, and great canned items. They have more items than I mentioned. They basically are not a holiday shop unlike the 3 Christmas stores Door County has.

That markets facebook page explained the customers in August actually wanted the store to Christmas home decor in August since they sell Halloween, Thanksgiving, and fall decor in August:facepalm:. The customers reasoning is the store is closed during winter months, but they want this store to sell Christmas decor. I believe the store closes after October each year. That tells I don't know what is worse the store or the customers.

I do know some of the customers were not happy with decision of selling Christmas decor before Labor Day. To me, a market store shouldn't be selling Thanksgiving, Halloween,or fall decor in August to begin with.

The problem in this case when this store closes and the debate of it should sell Christmas home decor to begin with as a result since this store is not open 12 months a year with it usually not open in November.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Rista1313

What did you cook for dinner? (I'm so nosy ... :hilarious: )

(P.S.: I made a beef stew in the crock pot. It's one of the few things I can make without messing it up!) ;)

I made pork chops with apples and a new cauliflower bake from Aldi..... even though I'm a purist, the cauliflower was pretty good... it was sorta like an alfredo cauliflower.

MIL's favorite is porkchops (no bones!) and she's a horrible cook, so I try to feed her once in awhile!

FutureCEO

What folder are you trying to delete?

If it's a system folder, it won't let you delete it.

If it's a folder you created, then I'd try turning the system off and back on again.

And of course, there's always the option to just leave it alone.

It's a folder with a bunch of photos which I moved into another folder. But shutting the computer down didn't work. I might do a system restore.

StarWarsGirl

It's a folder with a bunch of photos which I moved into another folder. But shutting the computer down didn't work. I might do a system restore.
System restore doesn't delete anything. That's best for if there's something installed on your computer that you need to be rid of

Where did you move it to?

MouseDreaming

To be honest when I was a kid during the stone age everyone lived in a tight knit neighborhood. Everyone knew everyone else. You had to go into the house and the would try and guess who you were through the incredibly realistic disguises we wore. Then they would give you candy and send you on your way to stumble blindly in the dark wearing the face mask with no peripheral vision. It has been a long time, many decades since anyone has done that. Unless we were preschool our parents didn't ever go out with us. It was the one night a year when we were free to wander around at will. Then we would finish up and go back home and watch the Headless Horseman, scare the tar out of Ichabod Crane while filling our faces full of sugar. A usual Halloween Disney special.
I watch Ichabod every year! Sad to say, I might have to watch it by myself this year. The question is, do I watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on the same night, or space them out? These are the kind of problems I like to have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom