The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Trying to recall the last time I stayed in a WDW-owned hotel. It's at least 6 or more years at this point. Anyway, I'm bringing this up because yesterday in the mail, I got a 30% off pin code thingie, for people who hadn't stayed in their hotels for some time. First time I ever got anything like that. 🤔 (And no, no trip planned.)

MySmallWorldof4

Trying to recall the last time I stayed in a WDW-owned hotel. It's at least 6 or more years at this point. Anyway, I'm bringing this up because yesterday in the mail, I got a 30% off pin code thingie, for people who hadn't stayed in their hotels for some time. First time I ever got anything like that. 🤔 (And no, no trip planned.)
That is pretty good. @21stamps mentioned she got a code last week, or the week before that. I remember getting a code a few years back. It was either 35 or 40% off deluxe hotel rates. Ds told me yesterday that he read that the there is a large decrease in attendance at WDW. Don't know if that is true or not, but pin codes may be a way to get people to book. I know we aren't planning on going for a few years, so unless they also drop their ticket prices as well, a pin code would be useless for us.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That is pretty good. @21stamps mentioned she got a code last week, or the week before that. I remember getting a code a few years back. It was either 35 or 40% off deluxe hotel rates. Ds told me yesterday that he read that the there is a large decrease in attendance at WDW. Don't know if that is true or not, but pin codes may be a way to get people to book. I know we aren't planning on going for a few years, so unless they also drop their ticket prices as well, a pin code would be useless for us.

Precisely. Your Ds is right, as I have also picked up on news stories about lower attendance.

(Of course, the one time I get a 30% code is at a time when I have no budget this year, for a WDW vacation! :banghead: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom