• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Advertisement
Made dinner and brought it over to my MIL's place (she lives 2.5 miles away) and Scott's youngest came to eat with us... It was a nice evening.
What did you cook for dinner? (I'm so nosy ... :hilarious: )

(P.S.: I made a beef stew in the crock pot. It's one of the few things I can make without messing it up!) ;)

Rista1313

What did you cook for dinner? (I'm so nosy ... :hilarious: )

(P.S.: I made a beef stew in the crock pot. It's one of the few things I can make without messing it up!) ;)
I made pork chops with apples and a new cauliflower bake from Aldi..... even though I'm a purist, the cauliflower was pretty good... it was sorta like an alfredo cauliflower.

MIL's favorite is porkchops (no bones!) and she's a horrible cook, so I try to feed her once in awhile!

FutureCEO

What folder are you trying to delete?

If it's a system folder, it won't let you delete it.

If it's a folder you created, then I'd try turning the system off and back on again.

And of course, there's always the option to just leave it alone.
It's a folder with a bunch of photos which I moved into another folder. But shutting the computer down didn't work. I might do a system restore.

StarWarsGirl

It's a folder with a bunch of photos which I moved into another folder. But shutting the computer down didn't work. I might do a system restore.
System restore doesn't delete anything. That's best for if there's something installed on your computer that you need to be rid of

Where did you move it to?

MouseDreaming

To be honest when I was a kid during the stone age everyone lived in a tight knit neighborhood. Everyone knew everyone else. You had to go into the house and the would try and guess who you were through the incredibly realistic disguises we wore. Then they would give you candy and send you on your way to stumble blindly in the dark wearing the face mask with no peripheral vision. It has been a long time, many decades since anyone has done that. Unless we were preschool our parents didn't ever go out with us. It was the one night a year when we were free to wander around at will. Then we would finish up and go back home and watch the Headless Horseman, scare the tar out of Ichabod Crane while filling our faces full of sugar. A usual Halloween Disney special.
I watch Ichabod every year! Sad to say, I might have to watch it by myself this year. The question is, do I watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on the same night, or space them out? These are the kind of problems I like to have.

wdwfan4ver

I may be a grown woman, but I still like my Dumbos.
I have no problem with that.

My mom has a lot of dumbos. My parents computer den has multiple shelving units full of them. My mom even a material cabinet with dumbo stuff.

When my parents put their Christmas decorations during Thanksgiving week, it includes dumbo stuff. They do have some dumbo Christmas ornaments and a Department 56 train set that includes Caboose with Dumbo holding his lantern.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

I have no problem with that.

My mom has a lot of dumbos. My parents computer den has multiple shelving units full of them. My mom even a material cabinet with dumbo stuff.

When my parents put their Christmas decorations during Thanksgiving week, it includes dumbo stuff. They do have some dumbo Christmas ornaments and a Department 56 train set that includes Caboose with Dumbo having his lantern.
I like your mom.

Top Bottom