News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Photo update as of Thursday, August 8, 2019. At the redesigned railroad embankment, the retaining walls have been painted and large items of landscaping are being installed. This work began as part of the enlargement of the retention pond when the Tron roller coaster was started. I don't think there is another place to post this, and I have posted progress on this area in this thread before.
The railroad track is along the orange fencing near the tree line.

View attachment 396816

Are the dinosaur dioramas going to be peeking around those trees?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Photo update as of Thursday, August 8, 2019. At the redesigned railroad embankment, the retaining walls have been painted and large items of landscaping are being installed. This work began as part of the enlargement of the retention pond when the Tron roller coaster was started. I don't think there is another place to post this, and I have posted progress on this area in this thread before.
The railroad track is along the orange fencing near the tree line.

View attachment 396816
What retaining walls? ;)

EricsBiscuit

From today.
9A792838-3EAB-47DA-BE76-7E3812F120CA.jpeg

gerarar

Premium Member
It's crazy as to where time went...soon our views of the track will be obstructed soon by the impending (unthemed) showbuilding!!
Really hope they somehow wrap the canopy completely around, ugh. Also rip big tree, hopefully they plant some new ones later on.

Bottom: October 2018 (ResortTV1)
Top: August 9, 2019 (MickeyViews)

Flynnwriter

TRON Reality:

1. The ride is a beautifully art directed E ticket coaster that will deliver big time, while driving weight loss for many visitors.

2. Tomorowland is a visual disaster. With the lame new color scheme and partial rejection of Sci-fi update, the land looks more and more like an abandoned shopping center from a Brazilian Science Fair of 1972.

3. Space Mountain will now seem like a broken heap of track - desperately in need of a complete replacement of track and rockets.

4. Autopia will spoil the TRON exterior and add greatly to the visual and audible chaos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom