The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sure, but that's up to you what you fry them in. On their own, they are free of animal bi-products...unless you consider manure-based fertilizer an animal bi-product? But then, I know nothing about gardening, so I don't even know if you would use a manure-based fertilizer for growing potatoes.
Don't grow potatoes in manure because it will burn them and make them splotchy

Songbird76

I love all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too! And I love the Tiana ones so much more than I thought I would. They turned out so cute....we lucked out finding the faux vines. I think we have something like 22 pairs of ears now? DH thinks we're insane. But we JUST noticed yesterday that we completely forgot to make any Aladdin ones! And now we don't really have time to go looking for the proper materials and such, so no Aladdin ones, I guess.

Songbird76

I'm so so excited! DD and I started watching Disney blog videos about a year or so ago, to help with the Disney planning. We always watch the new Disney Food Blog videos, and we came across a video of a girl who did the Disney Cultural Exchange program, but now she's graduated from college and has a real job and everything, but we still watch her videos. And now her sister was accepted to the Disney Cultural Exchange program for this Summer and she's been blogging as well. So we subscribe to both of their channels and the younger one just revealed where she will be working this Summer....at Carrots!! So we are definitely going to have to look her up and say hi, since that's our favorite ride! It will be so cool to meet someone whose blog we follow!

Rista1313

I'm so so excited! DD and I started watching Disney blog videos about a year or so ago, to help with the Disney planning. We always watch the new Disney Food Blog videos, and we came across a video of a girl who did the Disney Cultural Exchange program, but now she's graduated from college and has a real job and everything, but we still watch her videos. And now her sister was accepted to the Disney Cultural Exchange program for this Summer and she's been blogging as well. So we subscribe to both of their channels and the younger one just revealed where she will be working this Summer....at Carrots!! So we are definitely going to have to look her up and say hi, since that's our favorite ride! It will be so cool to meet someone whose blog we follow!

That would be fun.... I always try to watch out for bloggers I know... but I think when i'm in the parks I can't seem to focus on that

Figgy1

Premium Member
That would be fun.... I always try to watch out for bloggers I know... but I think when i'm in the parks I can't seem to focus on that
I met one last trip and didn't know who the person was at the time, long story short said person seemed genuinely nice while we were both at the front of a park early one morning, I try and watch when I can find the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom