The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Cesar R M

BTMR...
If it can dislodge kidney stones, probably a “no”...!!! ;)

Splash Mountain...
Smooth, but, with a few small drops, and then the big 50 footer...

Haunted Mansion...
No worries...!!! :)

Mission: Space...
Have only ever done orange with the centrifuges, so not sure about green...

Test Track...
Not too bad, but, probably avoid just in case...

ToT...
Smooth, but, extreme up and down movement (the ride vehicles are even pulled down to make them “drop” faster)...avoid...

FoP...
Have never been on this one, so not sure...

Kali River Rapids...
Pretty tame, for the most part...

Dinosaur...
Jerky as all heck...definitely avoid...!!!!!

Sorry for some non-specific answers, but, there really are varying degrees...except for Dinosaur...!!! ;):)
test track is definitively classified as "bumpy". Because the "dodge" and "full stop" tests can shake you.
The speedup around the track is kinda smooth.

OOOH Star Tours... that one too!!

And Figment I will! Scouts honor. Just hard to gauge on some of the videos.

And just for the record, the ride A is looking forward to the most is the "silly purple dragon ride" :)

Id classify star tours as bumpy too. as it shakes you and gets strong vibration when "hit" by turbolasers and the strong turns.

Cesar R M

In other news.
Got the email from the cruise company.. I didnt make it.

I'm definitively disappointed and scared in terms of financials.

noone of my leads have helped me much on my attempt to move to Canada either.
A lot seem interested when I mention my experience. but as soon they hear or read I'm Mexican looking to emigrate.. poof.. silence.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
In other news.

A lot seem interested when I mention my experience. but as soon they hear or read I'm Mexican looking to emigrate.. poof.. silence.

That sucks. I'm sorry. Hopefully something will pop up in time that you won't have an impact.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
In other news.

Sorry to hear that sir. Hope things go your way soon.

12in12

In other news.

I'm sorry Cesar. :(

Songbird76

My 11 year old refuses to eat melted cheese now. She will only eat it cold.
Aw, I'm sorry. Is she otherwise a good eater? My son is the pickiest eater on the planet. We did get him to eat plain pasta with a bit of salt last week and he loved it. And then yesterday, I gave him penne instead of fusilli and he tasted it and said it tasted different than the fusilli and he didn't like it. :banghead: I feel your pain.

Songbird76

Been there, done that. Bread and cheese was all she would eat at 4. God forbid if you accidentally called it a cheese sandwich. Yes, exact same thing, but apparently, the wording made it gross. And grilled? No way. At the tender age of 13, she decided it was ok. And, it is not fun to be the mom of the only kid in the US who would not eat mac and cheese.
Yours wouldn't eat mac and cheese? I thought mine was the only one! No mac and cheese, no spaghetti, and he's EXTREMELY picky about his chicken nuggets. He'll eat a hotdog without a bun, but he won't eat a hamburger, and no cheese sandwich, cold, grilled, or otherwise. He will eat one brand of deep freeze pepperoni pizza, and that's it....no delivery, etc. I was a picky eater, but nowhere near as bad as my son!

Songbird76

That puts you in the same category as @JenniferS who will not eat a tomato yet loves everything that is made from Tomatoes. I guess it is not for us to understand.
I'm totally with @JenniferS on the tomato front, too....won't touch them raw, but I've got a lovely pot of spaghetti simmering right now. One of my favorite veggies when I was little was stewed tomatoes with saltine crackers crushed into them. I love things COOKED with tomato, but don't let the raw ones fraternize with anything else.

Songbird76

I never pay cash. I always carry cash, but I never use it. I've always felt like if my wallet was stolen, I'd lose the cash, but credit cards can be replaced. I have apps for all of my credit cards, so if I felt like they were compromised, I can instantly turn them off. For gas stations, I take the card I want to use out of my wallet and lock my purse in the car. Credit card doesn't leave my hand. The credit card stealing at gas stations tends to happen more to men than women. Men keep their wallets in their pants and so it's easy for someone to walk by and grab it. Women tend to keep stuff in their purses and it's harder to scan, so at least for that crime, women aren't the targets. Restaurants I pay with credit card too. Never have had an issue, and I might as well get the rewards.

That's only for credit cards. My one and only debit card is hidden in my room. I don't even know the pin for it. It never leaves. I don't use ATMs, and if I go to the bank, I show ID. I have three credit cards with ridiculously high limits, so I never see a need to carry it. Debit cards are so much less secure than credit cards. A credit card number gets swiped and you report fraudulent transactions and you're not liable. Debit card, well, that's a different story.

By the way, a couple of trips ago, my AP got left behind. Dad thought I had it, I thought he had it, and no one had it. I used my MB to enter and went to the AP stand in AK. They scanned my MB and asked for ID, and I had a new card in less than 5 minutes.
Most places over here won't accept credit cards....only debit. So you have to use either cash or debit card. It's a pain sometimes when you need to buy something big. You can't buy it and make payments on it every month....you have to buy everything outright.

MySmallWorldof4

In other news.

So terribly sorry. Is there a headhunter group that can help you?

MySmallWorldof4

Aw, I'm sorry. Is she otherwise a good eater? My son is the pickiest eater on the planet. We did get him to eat plain pasta with a bit of salt last week and he loved it. And then yesterday, I gave him penne instead of fusilli and he tasted it and said it tasted different than the fusilli and he didn't like it. :banghead: I feel your pain.
Actually she isn’t too picky. Cheese is her one oddity. My ds is the picky one. Think I mentioned that before. Oh and in my house, pasta apparently tastes different depending on the shape as well. :rolleyes::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom